How to act on the body the minerals and vitamins in banana? The list contained minerals and vitamins in banana.
Vitamins in banana
• ascorbic acid or vitamin C. First of all, askorbinka is a powerful antioxidant (a substance that neutralizes the negative oxidative effects). It helps the body resist the aging process and gives him the ability to regenerate cells and tissues. Vitamin C strengthens the immune system, activates the protective forces to fight off infections and viruses, normalizes blood flow, cleans the vessels from cholesterol plaques. The maximum benefit acid health due to the fact that the fruit is eaten in its natural form, without cooking;
• folic acid – vitamin B9. This element normalizes neuro-psychological condition. Deficiency can develop depression, insomnia, unprovoked anger and aggression. V9 improves heart and digestive organs. Responsible for the efficiency of the immune system. Helps the rapid absorption of vitamins b-group. Regular consumption of bananas will help balance emotional state and lift the spirits. The presence of this vitamin in banana provides stress resistance;
• nicotinic acid (B3). Boosts energy, activates inner resources of the body. Supports hormonal balance, if necessary eliminate malfunctions of the hormonal system. Nicotine has a vasodilator effect, therefore suitable for the treatment of hypertension and cardiovascular disease;
• Pantothenic acid (B5). Stimulates energy processes, improves the condition of epidermis, prevents aging of organs and systems;
• fat soluble vitamin a or retinol. Eliminate disruptions in the metabolism, improves health of the mucous membranes, hair, skin. Prevents the development of cancer tumors. Is retinol good for bones, joints and heart;
• tocopherol acetate – vitamin E. supports normal functioning of the endocrine system. Restores the reproductive function in women and men. Strengthens capillaries and vessels. Widely used in cosmetics, as a means of rejuvenating the skin and hair. The protective properties of the Tocopherols help maintain the health of the fetus during pregnancy;
• phylloquinone, vitamin K is the Unique element that can bind and excrete accumulated toxins. Informally called «the vitamin of youth and vitality». Phylloquinone is responsible for blood clotting and the regulation of it amount of sugar. The presence of this vitamin in banana provides women suffering from symptoms of painful and heavy menstruation, comfortable state;
• Riboflavin or vitamin B2. Normalizes the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Protects the respiratory system against viruses and the negative impact of the environment;
• thiamine – vitamin B1. Stimulates brain activity, slows down aging, promotes optimal growth and development of the child, especially in adolescence;
• pyridoxal or pyridoxine, aka vitamin B6. Supports the functioning of the Central nervous system, fights bad cholesterol, improves memory, stimulates the brain. Thanks to this vitamin in banana, reduced irritability;
• choline or vitamin B4. Otherwise, it is called hepatic vitamin. Acts as a hepatoprotector. Necessary for the smooth operation of the liver and gallbladder. Has regenerating properties, reduces the level of cholesterol.
Vitamins in a banana per 100 grams of product
B1 0.03 mg
B2 0.07 mg
B3 0.7 mg
Q4 10 mg
B5 0.4 mg
B6 0.4 mg
B9 18 mg
E 0.1 mg
And 15 mg
Mineral constituents of the fruit
In addition to vitamins, banana contains minerals that are included in the so-called «first group». Those minerals, without which normal functioning of the body becomes impossible.
• calcium. Responsible for the health of the skeletal system: prevention of osteoporosis, osteoarthritis. Supports normal condition of the teeth, hair and nails. Involved in the process of blood clotting. Is a natural antihistamine;
• potassium. Regulates heart rhythm and conduction of nerve impulses. Banana contains in large quantity;
• magnesium. Actively participates in protein synthesis, hormone production, immune support. Promotes proper function of the heart and blood vessels;
• sodium. Helps the body cells to be updated, and normalizes the output of salt. In cooperation with the potassium stabilizes blood pressure. Maintains water balance;
• manganese. Extremely important for blood formation and tissue respiration. Stimulates carbohydrate metabolism. Provides neuro-psychological balance;
• iron. Necessary for immune system function, development and growth of cells. Provides power to cells because it is the main component of hemoglobin. To prevent the emergence and development of anemia;
• zinc. Creates a healthy hormonal balance, especially in men. Deficiency of zinc can provoke erectile dysfunction, disruption of the reproductive system (infertility). Helps the body to synthesize DNA;
• phosphorus. Useful for active brain activities, growth of bones. Is one of the activators of the energy resources of the organism;
• the iodine. Is an essential component of the thyroid gland for the production of its hormones in sufficient quantity. Involved in the formation of physical and mental health. Tones and supports the immune system.
The energy characteristics of nutrients, minerals and vitamins in banana
Banana can be safely called natural energycom. Exotic fruit is able to mobilize energy resources of the body being in a depressed and fatigued. And also, to recover after heavy physical exertion.
With all the combination of beneficial ingredients, the banana is a high-calorie product. 100 grams of the fruit comprises about 88-98 calories.
Nutrients per 100 grams. are as follows:
• fats – about 0.4 grams;
• protein – approximately 1 oz.;
• carbohydrates – from 23 to 26 grams.
The calorie content of a banana is determined by the high content of sugar – about 15 grams. 100 gr. of the product, and the presence of starch. Dietary fiber at 2.5 grams per 100 grams.
Banana is completely no cholesterol.
When it is not recommended to use fruit
Despite all the minerals and vitamins in banana, there are a number of contraindications to its use. First of all, are diseases of a chronic nature:
• thrombophlebitis and varicose veins;
• unstable operation of the gastrointestinal tract (particularly painful digestion – dyspepsia);
• diabetes mellitus.;
Should not be abused this fruit people who are concerned about the figure, in order to avoid gaining excess weight. Caution should be taken to banana in the presence of hypotension.
Because the number of contraindications to the use of small, and the vitamin and mineral value of the significant, bananas occupy a worthy place in a healthy diet.