Walnut: useful properties, caloric value and composition. Walnut: contraindications, precautions
Then they are preparing all sorts of decoctions and infusions, which can effectively cope with many illnesses.
Walnut, useful properties which are very much, today used in medicine (alternative and traditional), cooking and cosmetology. It is worth noting that the curative properties have not only nuclei, but also the leaves, bark and peel. Have walnuts contraindications not very much, but is better acquainted with them, to avoid unpleasant consequences for your health.
The composition and caloric content of walnuts
Cleaned cores are characterized by high nutritional value. 100 grams of product have 650 Calories, so overeating nuts is not recommended to those who are watching their weight.
The product includes a large number of beneficial vitamins and minerals.
1. Vitamins of group b, A, C, E, K and omega-3.
2. Minerals – calcium, phosphorus, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc, potassium.
3. Important for the organism amino acids, and tannins.
Walnut: useful properties
The product, which favorably affects the General condition of the human body is also very nutritious. To maintain your health in order, doctors recommend daily use of 5-6 Decorticated.
Walnut: useful properties
1. Walnut leaves can heal wounds, they also have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects.
2. Improve memory, stimulate brain activity.
3. Regular consumption of nuts to let to saturate the body with antioxidants that prevent cancer.
4. Enhance male potency.
5. Strengthen the immune system, nourish with vitamins and minerals, allowing the body to better fight infections of various origins.
6. Positively affect the heart muscle, normalize blood pressure.
7. Normalize metabolic processes. Eating nuts, a person clean out your intestines from the toxins, will forget about constipation.
Have walnuts contraindications are few, they are recommended to use patients with diabetes. Also the kernel is an excellent prevention of obesity. Despite the really impressive calorie, when used correctly they will help you quickly lose weight.
Application for therapeutic purposes: recipes alternative medicine
Have walnuts beneficial properties so much that in folk medicine, he just could not go unnoticed. Every woman is recommended to have in the Arsenal some simple but effective recipes to be ready to meet with any illness.
1. To normalize work of intestines. If a person is often faced with constipation, it is recommended every day on an empty stomach to drink 50 grams of walnuts with honey in a week. This tool normalizes the gastrointestinal tract in the shortest time.
2. With hemorrhoidal bleeding and inflammation of the gums. In such a situation will help the infusion made from the leaves of a walnut. Previously they need to grind. Then 1 tablespoon of the resulting powder from the leaves of the walnut is filled with 250 of boiling water, to insist to cool down, filtered. Hemorrhoids to attach to the host lotions with the infusion, and if bleeding gums is to rinse your mouth with 2 times a day during the week.
3. Tonic. Based on walnut you can prepare a magic tool that enhance human performance, to give him courage for the day. Walnuts and dried apricots (100 grams) are ground thoroughly until a homogeneous mass, there is added zest of one lemon, 2 tablespoons of raisins and the same quantity of honey. Everything is well mixed, store in the fridge. Recommended every morning on an empty stomach to eat 1 tsp funds.
Walnut benefits for beauty, used in cosmetics
The composition of walnut contains substances that favorably affect the condition of the hair and skin. Not surprisingly, the core and the sheets of the product is often used in the creation of cosmetics. There are several recipes that can with your hands to make at home.
1. Mask for oily skin.
• egg protein – 2 pieces;
• milled oat flakes – 2 tablespoons;
• walnut oil – 1 spoon;
• honey – 1 spoon.
The face is washed with warm water, wiped off. All the ingredients are mixed until a homogeneous mass, the resulting mask is applied on the epidermis for 20 minutes.
2. Mask for dry skin.
Walnut kernel chop, add to it 1 tablespoon of melted butter and chicken yolk. Mix well, add 1 teaspoon of honey. The mixture should be brought to a state of pulp, apply it on face for 20 minutes. This procedure is recommended 2 times a week.
How to apply in cosmetology walnut? Useful properties of the product and apply on hair. Mask based on the walnut oil nourishes hair and scalp, gives hair natural Shine and volume. To prepare this nutrient remedy is not difficult.
• walnut oil (2 tablespoons);
• liquid honey (1 teaspoon);
• a chicken egg.
All components are mixed until a homogeneous texture, the mask with your fingertips, carefully rubbed into the scalp, apply evenly through the hair. The head definitely need to cover with a plastic bag and tie with a towel. Mask is washed off after half an hour shampoo.
Use in cooking
Ways to use walnuts in cooking, incredibly a lot.
1. From immature green fruits of walnuts preparing jam is a valuable source of nutrients and an excellent treat.
2. Kernels provide an excellent filling for cakes, pies, chocolate and even cheese desserts.
3. Nuts are indispensable in the preparation of Oriental sweets – baklava, Turkish delight, sherbet and nougat.
4. Kernels perfectly complement salads, perfectly combined with dishes of fish and meat.
5. The oil from walnuts is added to sauces and dressings.
Walnuts: contraindications to the use
Have the nutritional product has a number of contraindications that you need to know.
Walnuts: contraindications and precautions
1. It is strictly forbidden to use the product people who have an Allergy to it or there is hypersensitivity to proteins of plant origin.
2. Due to the high caloric value per day is not recommended to use more than 5 kernels.
3. The product is not recommended for gastritis and gastric ulcer.
4. With pancreatitis walnuts is strictly prohibited.
Walnuts contraindications many have not, but it is best to know them to avoid unexpected reactions to the product. You have to remember that all things in moderation. If you plan to use walnut for medicinal purposes, you should consult with your doctor.