Turmeric: useful properties for the human body, the scope of application. Turmeric: contraindications to the use
Its stems and rhizomes of the hostess is used as a spice, so they can be used for the preparation of effective recipes of folk medicine.
Few know that turmeric useful properties are highly valued in cosmetology.
The composition of plants improves the General condition of the skin, nourishes it with essential vitamins and minerals.
The turmeric contraindications there are some, they need to know to avoid unexpected reactions.
The composition of turmeric
Turmeric useful properties of which do not admit of doubt, includes a huge amount of nutrients necessary for normal functioning of all body systems.
In turmeric contains:
• vitamins – K, b, C;
• trace elements – iodine, phosphorus, calcium, iron;
• essential oil;
• curcumin (prevents the development of cancer).
The beneficial properties of plants have long interested physicians. Studies have been conducted, which revealed a surprising fact. The content in the composition of curcumin allows you to deal with pathological tumor cells, while healthy intact. It has been proven that adding to your diet turmeric, a man greatly enhances your immune system.
Turmeric: useful properties for the human body
Turmeric is recognized as a really strong natural remedy. For many millennia, it is used in alternative and traditional medicine to treat many ailments.
Turmeric: useful properties
1. Normalizes digestive processes.
2. Helps to cleanse the intestines, removes toxins, toxins and accumulated salts of heavy metals.
3. Has detoxifying properties, with some diseases better than antibiotics.
4. Add turmeric in the diet is recommended for prevention of dementia.
5. Helps to rehabilitate after illness, nourishes the body with vitamins and other useful microelements.
6. Contributes to the overall strengthening of the immune system.
7. Turmeric is recommended for people with obesity and people who have diabetes.
Turmeric useful properties which have been submitted really helps to fight obesity. It removes cholesterol from the body, normalizes metabolism and accelerates fat burning.
Used in the recipes of folk medicine
Turmeric, contraindications to the use of which is not much, is not just a fragrant spice, gives the dish a great taste. It is in great demand in alternative medicine, due to its rich vitamin content. It is useful to know a few of the recipes to be ready to fight suddenly attacked with illness.
1. Recipe for cleansing the body. You need to pour 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning powder yogurt low-fat (300 ml), stir well, drink. Here and ready cleanser. This drink is recommended to drink daily for 1 glass. From the body will be displayed salts of heavy metals, toxins, normalizes metabolism.
2. Remedy for colds. If you suffer cough and fever subsides, turmeric will ease this condition and relieve the fever. You need to RUB the powder with honey in proportion 1 to 1. The resulting slurry is used 3-4 times a day after meals for a half of a teaspoon.
3. For bleeding gums you need to dissolve 1 tablespoon of the seasoning and warm water and rinse your mouth 3 times a day.
4. With a sore throat. It is known that turmeric is a natural antibiotic and an antiseptic. Not surprisingly, it quickly relieves inflammation in the throat. 200 ml of warm water add 1 teaspoon of salt and half a teaspoon of turmeric, mix everything carefully. The resulting solution to rinse the throat for 5 days, at least 4 times a day. The main thing that it was warm.
Turmeric in cooking
Turmeric is one of the favorite spices of modern Housewives. It gives the dish a special spicy taste with a hint of «spiciness». Seasoning goes well with meat, egg dishes, it is added to soups and even risotto. Few people know that turmeric is very often found in the composition of potato chips, it gives them this color.
How not to overdo it with seasoning? It’s very simple. If the hostess prepares a dish for 6-7 servings, it will be enough to add to all this the number 1 teaspoon of turmeric. More seasoning is not necessary, as the taste will be too bitter.
Turmeric: beneficial properties for the beauty, homemade recipes
Turmeric is popular in cosmetics for many reasons, it:
• relieves inflammation and redness;
• stimulates the healing of small wounds on the skin;
• improves blood flow;
• smoothes wrinkles;
• nourishes the skin.
In cosmetics from turmeric contraindication only one thing, it cannot be used if you are allergic. If you are hypersensitive towards the spice women have, she can easily feel the full force of recipes for beauty-based spices.
1. Nourishing mask for dry skin. From the aloe leaf to squeeze the juice into it add turmeric to form a paste. The resulting mixture should be applied on the skin (previously cleaned) and leave for 30 minutes, then rinse. Cosmetic procedure is recommended to repeat 2 times a week.
2. Remedy for pimples and acne. 1 teaspoon of turmeric is filled with water so as to obtain the state of thick paste. The mixture is applied evenly around the face. When the crust needs a little to shake off the excess, and the remaining layer until the morning do not rinse. This procedure is recommended 2 times a week to people with problem skin. When the pimples and acne will can be done for the prevention of 1 every 10 days.
3. Nourishing hair mask from turmeric. Useful properties of spices are really very much, its composition also nourishes and restores the structure of hair. To prepare this mask at home. 1 banana, fresh orange juice (100 ml), Apple mix using a blender until a homogeneous mass. There you need to add half a teaspoon of turmeric, again all to prevent it. Mask rubbed into the scalp, then comb evenly applied throughout the length curls, the top hair is covered with a plastic bag and a towel. After 40 minutes, the tresses rinsed well with shampoo. Mask is recommended to do 3-5 times a month. It nourishes and moisturizes the hair, restores their structure it is the roots, gives a radiant healthy Shine to the hair.
Turmeric: contraindications to the use
Before using herbs for medicinal purposes, in cooking or in beauty recipes, you should be familiar with some nuances.
1. It is forbidden to abuse the spice during pregnancy and during lactation.
2. In the presence of Allergy to turmeric to use it strictly prohibited.
3. You cannot use the spice for medicinal purposes for gastritis and gastric ulcer.
4. In jaundice, the spice is also not recommended.
Turmeric it is advisable to have a home each owner. Seasoning always have handy in the kitchen for refueling of culinary delights. Besides, it can be used in cosmetic purposes and in the healing.