Pomegranate: beneficial properties of fruit and contraindications. Why you should eat pomegranate, the useful properties of the seeds and rind
Flavorful large fruit hides under the skin succulent seeds separated by a thin film. Why do I need to include in your diet grenades?
The beneficial properties of this fruit has long been known is a rich source of important for the body trace elements and vitamins.
Vitamin composition of pomegranate
Pomegranate is a vitamin-mineral complex. It has everything in order to provide the body full uninterrupted work.
1. 15 amino acids. Surprising is the fact that 6 of them are particularly important for the body, and in addition to pomegranate can be found only in meat.
2. Vitamin B12 improves blood.
3. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that strengthens the immune system.
4. Vitamin B6 – normalizes the nervous system.
5. Vitamin P – strengthens blood vessels.
6. Of trace elements – silicon, iron, iodine, calcium.
But that’s not all that capable of grenades. Useful properties of fruit is especially valuable for those who wish to get rid of excess weight. Per 100 grams of the pulp of the seeds accounts for only 79Ккал. Garnet is indispensable for losing weight – it suppresses hunger, accelerates metabolism and saturates the body with vitamins and minerals.
Grenades: useful properties of the juice, seeds, rind
The rich composition makes the fetus is indispensable for a person. Many people underestimate its usefulness, however, the favorable effects on the body have not only the seeds of the pomegranate, its juice, even peel.
Grenades: useful properties of seeds, juice and rind
1. Regular consumption of pomegranate seed allows you to maintain a normal blood pressure. It is also known that the pulp increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
2. Pomegranate seeds are recommended to diabetics to reduce blood sugar levels. The allowable rate of 1 tablespoon 2 times a day.
3. A decoction prepared from pomegranate skin, with a small amount of honey to effectively cope with the diarrhea.
4. Pomegranate juice improves appetite, normalizes the digestive tract and improves bowel movements.
5. Fresh fruit is a very useful to eat for colds. Vitamin composition allows to compensate for the body’s balance of essential trace elements, which improves its resistance to infections.
6. Interesting fact – in pomegranate juice at times more antioxidants than green tea without additives. This means that the juice is not only has restorative properties, but also cleansing.
7. Anthocyanins contained in the composition of the pulp, improve vision and adaptation of the eyes in the dark. Often, the fruit is designated as a supplementary source of vitamins for people suffering from night blindness.
Grenades: useful properties for women
Few people know that the first time in Cyprus grenades planted the goddess of love – Aphrodite. The fruit is of great value to the appearance of woman and for her health.
Grenades: useful properties for the fair sex
1. During the «critical days» or when menopause is recommended to use pomegranate seeds, together with seeds are the active components of the composition will reduce pain.
2. The composition contains a substance ellagitannin. Its sufficient amount in the body ladies will prevent the development of breast cancer. It has been proven that if a woman will include in your diet grenades, it will reduce the risk for breast cancer itself. The fruit is the fair sex of any age.
Pomegranate: benefits for pregnant women
To eat pomegranate seeds during pregnancy is not prohibited. But we should not forget that it should be done in moderation and start with small portions. Even if the girl was not allergic to the product, pregnancy reaction can be very unpredictable.
Grenades: useful properties of the fruit for expectant mothers
1. Strengthens the immune system, allows the body to fight infections of various origins.
2. In the body, replenishes the deficiency of iron.
3. Due to its diuretic effects are removed swelling.
4. Garnet stimulates the production of oxytocin – this hormone plays an important role during labour, so it is best to use the flesh in the last trimester.
5. The acidity of the fruit suppresses the toxicity.
The use of pomegranate in cosmetics
Grenades, useful properties of which for women’s health is not in doubt, is very often used in cosmetic purposes. For example, fresh pulp juice rinse hair components nourish and moisturize the structure of the hair, strengthen them and nourish a healthy Shine. Also there are many masks on the basis of the fetus, designed to fight acne and get rid of pigmentation on the epidermis.
Face mask: a step by step recipe
1. In a deep casserole in the same proportion mixed pomegranate juice, and fresh milk (1 tablespoon).
2. The same capacity is added to the egg yolk (preferably homemade), ½ a teaspoon of baby cream.
3. Stir everything thoroughly until a homogeneous mass.
4. The mask is applied to the skin for 15 minutes 2 times a week, then washed off with warm water.
Like effect on the skin of a pomegranate? Beneficial properties of the juice nourish and moisturize the epidermis, have an exfoliating effect. Vitamins composition in combination with the child’s natural cream will rejuvenate the face and smooth out premature wrinkles and give the skin a pleasant fresh natural luster.
Contraindications to the use of pomegranate (pulp and juice)
1. In diseases of the gastrointestinal tract and the acidity of the stomach grenades are prohibited in seed form and in juice form.
2. Frequent constipation the fruit not recommended, for hemorrhoids is also to be careful to introduce it in the diet.
3. In bronchial asthma young children is prohibited any citrus fruit, including pomegranate.
4. The flesh is impossible to use for people with individual intolerance to the product.
5. During pregnancy and lactation, women are advised to consult with your doctor before consumption of the fruit in order to avoid negative consequences for his child.
How to select grenades: useful tips
If you want to enjoy the sour pulp of the pomegranate or drink the juice from fruit, you need to be able to choose the right fruit.
1. Grenades should be dense and weighty.
2. The color of the fruit does not have to be dull – the brighter the peel, the juicier the flesh will be. Also, the peel should not be spots.
3. Through the skins of the fruit slightly to make the seeds – if they can be felt with your fingers, then a fresh pomegranate.
Grenades, useful properties which favorably affect both male and female body is very fragrant and delicious fruit. It is recommended to only eat it fresh to get the most «vitamin charge.» As for juice, in-store product very much concentrates in the composition, nothing useful in the drink no, better to cook it yourself at home. Garnet is recommended to include in the diet of adults and children at least 1 time per week to regularly strengthen the immune system.