Highlander: the useful properties of medicinal plants. The use of knotweed in folk medicine, contraindications
Highlander has useful properties similar to those of other plants but with a brighter expression.
Powerful vitamin composition of resins and acids, organic silicon compounds could not remain long unnoticed, so was widely used for home treatment of various diseases.
Highlander: useful properties and features of the knotweed
Grass growing along roadsides, on the fringes of the soccer fields and unremarkable, actually contains a whole set of healing components. Among them are:
- resins, which possess wound-healing effect;
- mucus, providing soothing and protective effects;
- silicic acid, which is contained in large amounts, increases the elasticity of skin and blood vessels, makes bones and tendons stronger and stronger, reduces the number formed by sand and stones in the bladder;
- bitterness – stimulate the Department of bile in the body;
- fats and carbohydrates;
- tannins, which serve as a barrier for mucous membrane from external irritants, and is able to destroy harmful trace elements on the skin to remove excess sodium and chlorine from the body and also to prevent neoplasm of bladder stones;
- essential oils that have antiseptic and cleansing properties;
- avicularin or a flavonoid responsible for stopping the blood and analgesic effect;
- quercetin or flavonoid that is considered to be the antioxidant with antispasmodic, diuretic and anti-inflammatory effect;
- huge accumulation of vitamin C, even more than the lemon. This allows the tool to be an effective tool for the regulation and normalization of metabolism, and also for protection from tumours;
- carotene or vitamin a strengthens the immune system of the body;
- vitamin E enhances the action of vitamin C and is a powerful antioxidant;
- vitamin K provides blood clotting.
- pinocarvone acid;
- the group of macro — and micronutrients;
Features of the use of Highlander and the beneficial properties of plants
The healing qualities of the Highlander manifest themselves primarily in the provision of restorative, astringent and diuretic effects on the body. Therefore, most of the grass knotweed or knotweed is used for such symptoms:
• heavy menstrual secretions;
• hemorrhoid symptoms with bleeding wounds.
The beneficial properties of the herb Polygonum help to relieve these symptoms or alleviate their course. Vitamin-rich composition nourishes the body and missing components plays an important role in strengthening the body as a whole. Due to its astringent properties of the plant and its enveloping action can be relieve swelling of the mucous membranes, and also to kill bacteria, viruses and prevent their spread.
Uses Highlander folk medicine, there are many. Each tool on the basis of the plant has certain properties and is able to provide a universal impact.
Decoctions based on the Highlander, and the infusions should be taken when:
- diseases of the stomach, including ulcers;
- tuberculosis in any form of its manifestation;
- the diseases associated with cancer;
- kidney stones and gallstones;
- enuresis in children, cystitis, nephritis and even impotence;
- skin problems, lesions of the skin, formation of sores and ulcers.
In addition, Highlander is able to excrete the excess chlorine and sodium with urine, thereby improving urine output.
Prepared on the basis of knotweed ointment prevents infection from open wounds on the skin and contributes to their rapid healing. The same function is able to perform and lotions from infusions of plants.
Highlander is helpful with nervous exhaustion of the body, weakening after illness, for the elderly. Preparations on the basis of the Highlander gives the body vigor and strengthen it from the inside.
A decoction of the Highlander designed as infusion removes stones from the urinary system, reduces the resulting inflammation and has astringent properties. Included in the tannins open for the mountaineer wide range of effects. Therefore, an effective infusion with:
- gastritis and colitis;
- inflammation of the digestive tract;
- diarrhea with different causes of the appearance;
- problems with the liver, in particular, with a limitation of functionality;
- internal bleeding;
- the deterioration of throughput of the blood vessels;
- violations of metabolic processes in the body;
- the accumulation of a large number of toxins in the body.
Applied plant and gynecology. Highlander is actively used for the treatment of infertility in women. When planning a pregnancy also you can use a decoction of knotweed to increase the likelihood of conception. If you have problems with the reproductive organs in men the recommended mountaineer.
Healthy recipes based on Highlander, contraindications home treatment
Applying witch hazel to combat a particular problem at home, you should always adhere to certain rules.
1. When using to increase the chances of conception, both parties involved in the process must use a means. Women are encouraged after the menses after 1-2 days to start taking it daily until the beginning of the new ovulation. The tool will increase the tone of the uterus and improve blood clotting.
2. To create a therapeutic infusion required chopped raw materials pour boiling water. The proportion in this case should be kept in 4 tbsp Highlander 500 ml of water. Infused means 4 hours in a thermos. Then, you strain and drink 100 ml 3 times a day before meals.
3. To achieve analgesic effect or to promote the rapid scarring wounds, the grass should be steamed and simple to attach to the right place.
4. Children with seizures can be brewed Highlander in milk and give to drink.
5. When gallstone diseases knotweed can be used as ingredient of mixture of herbs. You will also need the dandelion (the roots), celandine and mint. The mixture should boil, insist and take before meals.
Traditional medicine is led by the Highlander: contra funds
Along with numerous positive properties, Highlander contraindications has, among which are:
• the excess of sputum;
• acute pyelonephritis flow;
• varicose veins;
• bladder inflammation with exacerbations.
Knotweed is a potent herb, so it should be used with extreme caution. In any case do not combine its use with the use of products such as garlic or onion.
During pregnancy, the Highlander is not recommended, as in the first trimester can cause a miscarriage. At a later time the application is fraught with premature birth.
Knotweed increases blood clotting, which in some people can cause blood clots and strokes or heart attacks. At risk are the elderly.
Silicic acid, which is able to cope with sand and stones in the urinary tract can pose a serious threat to the body in the form of overlap of the bile ducts of large formations.