Honey lime: useful properties and contraindications. How to make lime for the manifestation of the useful properties
For healing various ailments can be used not only Linden flowers, but leaves, bark, wood of this beautiful plant honey plant.
Lime is used in official medicine for the preparation of various drugs.
Useful properties of Linden: that is part of the leaf
The flowers have a nice delicate flavor due to the contained essential oils. Useful properties of lime are explained by the composition. In any part of the plant you can find very valuable materials:
• flowers, scientists have discovered many useful comopnents, including flavonoids (quercetin and kaempferol), tannins, ascorbic acid;
• Linden leaves are rich in ascorbic acid and carotene;
• fruits contain fatty oil, which is very similar to olive oil;
• in the bark discovered a special substance – tilidin.
Quercetin has antioxidant, diuretic, antispasmodic, decongestant, antihistamine, anti-inflammatory properties. It is believed that it produces an antitumor effect.
Similar properties and kaempferol. This substance is a flavonoid has a diuretic effect, and has toning, anti-inflammatory, tonic properties.
Useful properties of lime
The antiseptic properties of lime blossom in demand the most. Linden honey is not only delicious, but healthful gift of nature. No coincidence that the flowering period medicinal raw materials of traditional healers. Their flowers plants prepare fragrant herbal teas and infusions of the miraculous.
Bath of decoction of lime calms the nerves, normalizes the sweat glands, eliminating excess oil of the skin and relieves inflammation.
However, other parts of the plant are of great value:
• fruit lime can be applied in dry and powdered form to stop surface bleeding;
• the leaves of melliferous plants help to get rid of a headache if you use them as a compress. The decoction of lime leaf helps to treat boils and other skin ailments, and the juice can be used as a natural analgesic or antiseptic;
• from the crushed kidney prepare a poultice to treat mastitis and burns;
• bark – the source of Tilidine, so it is harvested to prepare a choleretic tea famous;
• Linden charcoal obtained by burning wood and branches, perfectly copes with diarrhoea, intestinal ailments, cures dysentery and diseases of the stomach. A unique product able to absorb poisons, toxins, harmful substances in very large quantities;
• finally, Linden honey has a beneficial effect on the entire body. He heals, and prevents the development of many serious illnesses.
Moreover, this unique product has no contraindications: lime honey can be taken daily in reasonable quantities for the prevention of diseases of the eye, blood vessels, and internal organs.
Healing properties of Linden
Useful properties of lime allow to use the plant for healing a variety of ailments:
• lime color in the form of decoction is fighting with pathogenic bacteria is the temperature for colds, facilitates evacuation of mucus from bronchi and lungs, soothes sore throat;
• used for treatment of tuberculosis, bronchitis, bronchial Qatar;
• helps to relieve the symptoms of cystitis in women and men;
• relieves pain in the joints;
• can be used to treat frequent fainting and seizures;
• effective in the treatment of kidney, gall bladder, intestines, duodenum 12;
• stimulates the secretion of gastric juice, which helps normalize the digestive processes;
• thins the blood;
• has a calming effect on the nervous system, relieves insomnia;
• in the form of compresses decoction of Linden bark helps to treat ulcers, burns, rheumatic tumors, hemorrhoids, gout.
Gynecologists recommend that women after the 45-minute to drink a Cup of Linden tea a day to prevent the unpleasant symptoms of menopause, to remove the symptoms of hormonal changes. When menstrual cycle is also very good at helping lime tea. The lime color is a lot of hormones, so it has a rejuvenating effect on the female body.
It is believed that the infusion of Linden flowers, collected in new moon, has anti-cancer properties against female genital mutilation. To the useful properties of lime is manifested to the full, drink it in the course (3-4 weeks) regularly, combining lime with a small amount of sage.
How to apply lime with medicinal purposes
To prepare an infusion to treat severe bronchopulmonary diseases, you need to take a glass of boiling water 1 tbsp. dried lime blossom. Insist 40 minutes, filtered through cheesecloth, wring out and drink. Take a glass three times a day. The same infusion is used for rinsing the oral cavity.
If you need a therapeutic bath to relieve pain in the gut, joints, muscles, you can take a liter of water, eight handfuls of lime blossom, bring to boil and let it sit under the lid for five minutes. Infuse for half an hour, strain and add to bath. The bathing at least fifteen minutes.
Diarrhea and food (alcohol, drugs) poisoning need to eat three times a day for 1 tbsp powdered coal from lime wood. If you brew like coffee powder, can cure prostatitis.
Useful properties of lime healers use in cancer. For the treatment of digestive tract cancer prepare a decoction of 1 tbsp lime seed. Raw materials pour a Cup of boiling water and simmer fifteen minutes. Strained decoction is divided into three parts and drink three divided doses during the day. However, it is important to coordinate the popular treatment with your doctor. Contraindications of Linden no, but only a doctor can give the permission to accept herbal concoctions in such a difficult situation.
As a tonic, anti-sclerotic, antiseptic and just a very tasty tea lime blossom brewed easier. Tablespoon of flowers put in a Cup, pour boiling water and keep for half an hour under a warm towel. Drink with lime and honey. Very good this drink for colds, flu, headaches, when the useful properties of Linden are particularly pronounced.
It is important to procure raw materials, if you are not the pharmacy product, or a finished filter bags. The Linden blossoms only two weeks. At this point, need to collect lime color. This is best done in the morning, before 12 o’clock, in warm dry weather. Picking flowers by hand, then dried away from sunlight.
Along with the infusions used a decoction of lime blossom. It is a more concentrated, suitable for outdoor use, rinse and use inside. Two tablespoons of raw pour a Cup of boiling water, boil for five minutes on a slow fire, then within half an hour insist. The strained infusion is adjusted to the volume of a Cup. If there are no contraindications, lime drink one to three times a day. Make rinsing more often, up to 7-8 times a day.
The uniqueness of the honey plants that Linden has virtually no contraindications. It can drink and pregnant women, and nursing mothers, and children, with the elderly.
However, it is important to understand that due to the diaphoretic, warming properties of lime tea increases the workload on the heart. Besides increases the load on the kidneys, because the lime strengthens and diuretic effect. So to make a lime just to drink instead of tea daily is not necessary. An additional burden on the two major systems of the body to anything.
Among the contraindications of Linden in the first place is exactly the frequency of reception of teas and decoctions. Doctors warn that abuse of the delicious drink can lead to the development of disorders of the nervous system and organs of vision.