Forest strawberry: useful properties of berries for humans. Where used, forest strawberries, the beneficial properties of the fruit in cosmetics
Some confuse it with strawberries, but these are completely different things. Where used, forest strawberries?
Useful properties of berries are beneficial to the human body in General, but knowing a few interesting recipes, the scope of application is expanding. Forest strawberries are in demand in cosmetology – visibly improves the condition of skin, hair and nails.
Vitamin composition and useful properties
The composition of the berries
1. Pectin, sugar, tannins.
2. Vitamin C is found in large quantity both in berries and in the leaves.
3. Malic acid and citric acid.
5. Calcium, iron is a necessary building material for the body.
Forest strawberry: the beneficial properties of the fruit for medicinal purposes
1. For the cardiovascular system. Consumption of berries helps to improve heart function. Fresh fruits bring out the blood of excess cholesterol.
2. For the digestive tract. Regular consumption of berries normalizes peristalsis. In addition, the fiber contained in the composition, removes cholesterol and gives the body a feeling of satiety. Fruits of the forest strawberries are assigned when the ulcer stomach, gastritis and even constipation.
3. Woodland strawberry is very useful to eat raw, both adults and children. A rich vitamin composition will help to strengthen the immune system and improve the body’s resistance to infectious and bacterial lesions.
The use of berries, forest strawberries in cosmetic purposes
Forest strawberries are useful not only inside but also outside. No wonder its extracts can be seen in the composition of a cosmetic of pharmaceutical means. For those who prefer natural masks, there are a few recipes of the woodland strawberry, which you can easily try out at home.
Recipe No. 1
1. Fresh fruits turn into puree.
2. 1 tablespoon dry peppermint is added to the same container.
3. The mixture must be mixed until a homogeneous mass and apply a thin layer on the face for 20-30 minutes (until dry).
While the mask is on the skin, it is not recommended to make any facial movements. The procedure is very useful for the face. If done 2 times a week, the epidermis will be tightened, will vanish unwanted wrinkles. Forest strawberries in combination with mint nourishes and hydrates every cell of skin, thus there is no problem with acne.
Recipe No. 2
1. The leaves and fruit of the forest strawberries dried in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
2. All milled into flour with grinders.
3. The resulting mixture zaparivat boiling water and boil in a water bath for 20 minutes.
Broth can be cleaned with a morning person, he also is a great conditioner for the hair (strengthens the hair follicle, soak and moisturize).
Forest strawberry: useful properties of the leaves of berries
The leaves of the forest strawberries, as berries, is characterized by high medicinal value. In addition to the vitamins and minerals they also contain essential oils. Fresh leaves from the time of our great grandparents was applied to fresh cuts, abrasions and wounds, also of them can make a medicinal decoction or a delicious, healthy tea.
Forest strawberry: useful properties of the leaves when cooking broth
1. Has a General tonic and strengthening effect.
2. Calms the nervous system.
3. Normalizes the heart muscle.
4. Lowers blood pressure.
5. Normalizes the work of gastrointestinal tract.
How to prepare the infusion: step by step recipe
1. 50 grams of crushed leaves pour 150 ml of boiling water in a glass jar.
2. The Bank removed to a dark place for 4 hours, then the mixture is filtered.
3. The prepared drink is recommended to drink 3 times a day for 1/3 of the 30 minutes before a meal.
The most delicious recipes with wild strawberry: sweet joy for each family member
How else can you use forest strawberries? Useful properties of berries is not lost, if you make preserves, jam, tea or just grind the fruits with sugar. This procurement will be indispensable in the winter time, when the body lacks vitamins.
Recipe No. 1: forest strawberries mashed with sugar
The easiest way of cooking the berries with the recipe, even for someone who previously never made jam and didn’t bake pies.
1. Berries wild strawberry carefully selected, it is necessary to clear them from the youngest leaves.
2. The fruits laid out on a table to dry, then using a blender processed into puree.
3. In purée vsypaya sugar (to taste), and all again is grinded blender.
4. The resulting mixture is removed in the refrigerator overnight, at least 12 hours later, she shifted in small jars.
Recipe No. 2: sweet jam from forest strawberry
1. The berries are washed and shifted to the pelvis, they need to sprinkle with sugar.
2. A basin is left on 8 hours, so the fruits have time to let the juice.
3. Further, the capacity placed on the fire, the berries are boiled until tender.
4. In the finished jam need to add a little citric acid to it does not sugar, the contents of the pelvis must not forget to stir.
5. When the jam from forest strawberry has cooled down, it shifted to banks and twists.
To make it easier to navigate, to 1 kg of fruit add approximately 2 g of citric acid and 1.3 kg of sugar. Less sugar can not be put, as cooked jam can very quickly deteriorate (fuzzing).
Recipe No. 3: flavored tea from the leaves of the forest strawberries (fermented)
Forest strawberries, the benefits of which will not cause doubts, can be used for making tasty healing tea. To make it at home is not difficult.
1. First you need to prepare the leaves. They are scattered on a dry table with a maximum layer of 5 cm in a dark place. After about a day they will be a little sluggish
2. Necessary to alternately take the sheets together and roll them between your palms until, until you start to make juice.
3. Now the sheets are transferred in a tray and covered with a damp cloth is the fermentation process. Baking pan for 6 hours must be under the temperature of 26 degrees.
4. After the fermentation process comes to an end, the leaves are dried in an oven at a temperature of 100 degrees.
5. The leaves of the woodland strawberry to prepare flavorful and healthy tea prepared. Long to boil them is not recommended not to evaporate the essential oil.
Contraindication to the use of forest strawberries only have one idiosyncrasy of the person to the berries. The fruits are useful to both children and adults. Careful you must be with them pregnant women and during breastfeeding. It is important to remember that even the most healthy fruit can negatively affect the General state, if you eat it more standing rules.
Delicious and fragrant wild strawberries, which beneficial properties known since ancient times, strengthens the immune system and increases the body’s resistance to infection infections of different origin. The main thing is to know when to stop, whether it is tea, fresh fruit or jam.