Hemp oil and using it for domestic purposes. Useful properties, it can harm the body from the hemp oil
Hemp oil and properties that reflect its usefulness for health
There are the following useful properties possessed by this oil:
• helps in the treatment of malignant tumors;
• useful when recovering damages epithelial tissue – wounds, abrasions, bruises;
• hemp seed oil and its properties are valued at carrying out anti-inflammatory activities – with it comes increase the body’s resistance to infections and viruses;
• used as a tonic – after taking the oil man immediately felt a surge of General strength and vigor;
• recommended for use for the prevention of diseases of vessels and heart;
• hemp seed oil and the properties it is extremely useful in renal failure;
• successfully applied for the treatment of diseases of the endocrine system, inflammatory diseases of the lung, gallbladder;
• in folk medicine, because of the extremely high calcium content, is used for the prevention of diseases musculoskeletal – osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis;
• improves hormonal balance in the body and metabolism;
• useful for gynecological diseases – relieves menstrual pain, General well-being of women in menopause;
• has a beneficial effect in the damage the top surface skin – restores and heals damaged areas;
• also used for the treatment of skin diseases – psoriasis, eczema, sores, dermatitis and many others.
Hemp oil and its use in cosmetics and cooking
The oil from cannabis seed is widely used in such fields as culinary and cosmetology. Excellent protective and regenerative properties has led to widespread hemp oil and applying it when performing cosmetic procedures on the skin.
This oil is easily absorbed and leaves no greasy residue. The systematic use can give the skin softness and elasticity, and to strengthen the walls of capillary vessels. If the skin is dry, the application will be shown, because its main feature is the ability to retain moisture within the skin.
Used in industry – in the manufacture of various creams and facial masks. The care, manufactured with the use of the oil make it possible to radically improve the condition of hair and nails. When dry, brittle or dull hair, hemp seed oil and application of cosmetic means with its contents is highly recommended.
Food product used in cooking. Guru of folk medicine is recommended to prevent many diseases and improve overall health, it is necessary to take 1 tablespoon for half an hour before meals 3 times a day.
They can be refilled and ready-made meals – salads, vinaigrettes, soups, cereals, pasta and cereal toppings. At the same time, do not attempt to use hemp oil as a replacement for vegetable – the first has a low boiling temperature, whereby the cooking will not be possible.
Hemp oil and the benefits that it brings
First and foremost, to preserve all useful substances and minerals, which has hemp oil, do not subject it to any heat treatment. In other words, oil can be added to already cooked food or produce on the basis of traditional medicines such as home remedies.
The main benefit of hemp oil is its high content of unsaturated fatty acids such as omega-3 and omega-6. These acids will support:
• diseases of the heart and blood vessels;
• diseases of the nervous system.
In addition, hemp oil benefits of fatty acids needed for vegetarians – because they have rejected the products of animal origin, should also somehow restore the lost nutrients found in meat. And hemp oil will help in this.
For the greatest from hemp oil use and the saturation of the organism by the intake of fatty acids, it is recommended to use inside about 14-28 ml. of product per day.
The exceptional utility of the oil is achieved thanks to its extremely rich composition:
• vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, K, E, D;
• minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, manganese, magnesium, etc.;
• polyunsaturated fatty acids (linoleic, oleic, stearic, palmitic);
Hemp oil and the harm it can cause
Unfortunately, in some cases, the use of this product may cause certain harm to the human body. Failure to comply with the simple recommendations from hemp oil, the harm may be much greater than the benefits.
Hemp oil harm could be caused under the following circumstances:
• during heat treatment is possible not only the loss of useful properties, but also the occurrence of health hazards;
• failure to comply with the standards for storage – not to harm, it is necessary to store the product in the container with the lid tightly closed and in a cool place;
• if you are hypersensitive elements included in the product;
• oil may cause an exacerbation of the symptoms of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, so individuals with such disease or suspicion of their occurrence, before the actual eating, you should consult with a specialist;
• diseases of the heart and concomitant medication, blood thinners, should refuse to accept the cannabis oil;
• because taking it in large doses the side effects can be nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, cramps and stomach pain.
Hemp oil and contraindications
From hemp oil contraindications to the use almost none. However, if you are hypersensitive use is strictly prohibited. In addition, hemp oil contraindication for use exists for persons suffering from certain mental and neurological diseases. If a high risk of prostate cancer, eat also not recommended.
Now, hemp oil is extremely healthy and useful product. Its use shows almost everything, except intolerance of components. Remember that in the wrong dosage, the product can do more harm than good, so clearly observe the rules of use and do not exceed the daily rate unless absolutely necessary.