Glucose: the harm and contraindications. The beneficial properties of glucose and potential harm to physical and mental health
This energy storehouse helps us to overcome the severe psychological and physical tests.
Glucose: about the harm that it brings to the body. What is dangerous in excessive amounts
Glucose all long been at the hearing. However, there is nothing strange, it’s the perfect natural sugar substitute, and today all natural is highly valued. Most of the glucose in the juice from the grapes (hence the name grape sugar). It not only contains food, but is produced by the body.
Yes, no doubt this monosaccharide is very useful, but in excessive quantities it can cause great harm to the human body, be a catalyst for serious diseases. Elevated glucose level in the blood is called .
This disorder is characterized by the following symptoms:
• hyperhidrosis (so called excessive sweating);
• tachycardia (rapid heartbeat);
• chronic fatigue syndrome;
• the appearance of diabetic symptoms (type 2 diabetes);
• at first glance, unreasonable weight loss;
• numbness in the fingers of limbs
• strong «persistent» diarrhea;
• various fungal infections;
• development of shortness of breath;
• the appearance of pain in the chest;
• problems with the immune system, long-healed wounds.
Hyperglycemia causes renal failure, impairs the performance in the peripheral nervous system. In very severe cases, all can go into a coma.
To protect themselves from hyperglycemia, should eat less sweet and fatty foods, because they contain a large amount of glucose and other carbohydrates.
How dangerous is a shortage of glucose
– that’s called a lack of glucose. The damage to the body from this disorder is very high. The most affected brain, for which glucose is the primary source of energy. The problems begin with memory, it becomes difficult to concentrate, to learn, to solve the basic problem. In General, the negative impact of the disorder extends to all cognitive functions.
Causes of hypoglycemia may be several: or a carbohydrate enters the bloodstream in insufficient quantities or too quickly moved from his cell. In the first case, the perpetrators of the disorders can be the irregular eating, fasting, specific diets. Too rapid withdrawal of glucose from the blood strangely enough often found in diabetics. If they forget to «seize» something insulin and down the drain – glucose levels will fall dramatically. The fact is that if the hormone is inserted artificially, he too quickly goes from the blood into the cells. Because diabetics and hypoglycemia occurs. Really quite a while.
A pancreatic tumor (insulinoma) – another cause of lack of glucose. The tumor uncontrollably produces insulin, causing the level of grape sugar in the blood falls below normal.
The main symptoms of hypoglycemia are:
• strong unexplained irritability;
• cold sweats (especially at night);
• blanching of the skin;
• severe dizziness, fainting.
Also in humans, disturbed coordination of movements.
In order to raise the blood sugar level you just need to eat something rich in glucose. Chocolate or cake are perfect.
Glucose: about contraindications. Who and why is better not to use it
Glucose is especially dangerous for diabetics whose bodies do not produce enough insulin. If they eat something sweet (candy, even an ordinary banana), as carbohydrate concentration rises to critical levels. Because they have to follow a strict diet with a low content of glucose. The only way diabetics can protect your heart, blood vessels and nerve cells from severe diseases.
In addition to diabetes there are many other different groups of people which it is better not to consume too much glucose. Contraindications, for example, apply to old people because they have this substance greatly affects the metabolism.
You should not abuse it also people who are prone to obesity. They better not do that, because the excess monosaccharide becomes a triglyceride is a dangerous substance similar in its properties to cholesterol. He affected the cardiovascular system, there is coronary artery disease, increased blood pressure.
However, to abuse the glucose should not anyone else:
• it will be superfluous to produce insulin, and therefore dramatically increase the risk of diabetes;
• in the blood will increase cholesterol, a substance that causes the formation of atherosclerosis;
• can begin to develop thrombophlebitis.
In addition, due to the abuse of carbohydrate appear allergies to various products and drugs.
Glucose: on the beneficial properties of monosaccharide
This monosaccharide is very important, because the major part of their energy a person gets from the food you eat rich in them. In addition, glucose – strategic energy reserves of the organism, which is in the liver and muscles. It plays a huge role in the thermoregulation and the respiratory apparatus. Thanks to her, our muscles may shrink, and the heart — beat. And this monosaccharide is very important for normal functioning of the Central nervous system because it is the main source of energy for nerve cells.
Thanks to its low calorie content glucose is very well absorbed and rapidly oxidized.
On glucose and the beneficial properties that it has are endless. For example, thanks to her:
• improves mood, it becomes easier to endure the stress;
• regenerated muscle tissue. This is why soon after physical exercise it is advisable to eat to replenish the reserves of carbohydrate.
• increases the overall efficiency, since an excess of grape sugar in the muscles helps us to work physically for long periods of time;
• accelerates the transmission of nerve impulses, mental powers are improved: it becomes easier to remember information, to concentrate, to solve a variety of problems. Glucose even helps mentally retarded and patients with dementia (senile dementia) partially restore lost cognitive function of your brain.
And glucose is a component of various medicines, saving in cases of poisoning and diseases of the liver. Often the carbohydrate is used in blood substitutes.
What foods have high levels of glucose
Especially a lot of carbohydrate in:
• a variety of juices;
• milk (especially milk, sour milk, yogurt).
Also it is rich in honey, corn and beans.
Without glucose literally can not live a day, but still need to be careful with products, which is a lot of it – otherwise there will be trouble. Use this food wisely and then the disease will pass you.