What is bee pollen and what useful properties does it have? How to take bee pollen, and to whom it is contraindicated
This product insects get rammed in the cell of pollen, which they treated with saliva to seal their honey and wax.
This kind of «conservation» is a sterile substance, and is intended to power non-flying bees.
Bee pollen is rich with the whole complex of useful properties, and its proper use will significantly increase the body’s resistance to a number of diseases.
The secret of useful properties of bee pollen?
Pollen is chemically rich, natural substance consisting of many protein compounds. It contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, D, K, P, nicotinic acid, free amino acids, about fifty of enzymes, macro and microelements, organic acids, taurine, thiamine, carotene, hormone, is responsible for the activation of cell division and regenerative functions of the organism, because of its balance completely absorbed by the body and in the dose of 30 grams daily satisfies the body’s need for amino acids.
The beneficial properties of bee pollen in various diseases
Ambrosia is a unique source of nutrients, thereby stimulating effect of many drugs and enhances it, in consultation with the doctor can reduce the dosage of the latter.
1. Ambrosia for the cardiovascular system. Restores normal heart rhythm, improves lipid metabolism, lowers cholesterol levels, thereby preventing the development of atherosclerosis and degeneration of the muscles. When hypertension helps to regulate surges in blood pressure. Has a positive effect on blood vessels, making them more elastic and reducing the size.
2. Ambrosia for blood. Increases the number of white blood cells, red blood cells to increase hemoglobin. Improves the overall formula of the blood, therefore suitable for all types of anemia (anemia).
3. Ambrosia for the digestive tract, liver and pancreas. Normalizes digestion and the microflora of the intestinal tract. Indispensable in the treatment of such diseases of the gastrointestinal tract that are impervious to antibiotics. Used in ulcer, colitis, dysbacteriosis, gastritis, enteritis, constipation and diarrhea, poor appetite. Reception of pollen with honey is indicated for hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver. She also has the ability to improve the absorption of nutrients.
4. Ambrosia for the brain. Eating improves cognitive processes in the brain; the clarity and speed of thinking, memory, attention, perception of information.
5. Pollen for the immune system. Widely shown during seasonal allergies and vitamin deficiency, in periods of declining immune functions of the body.
6. When ARI and ARI. Bee bread has the ability to destroy viral microflora in the body therefore has a positive effect in all infectious diseases: tonsillitis, bronchitis, pharyngitis, influenza, pneumonia.
The beneficial properties of bee pollen will manifest itself in overall improvement in body tone, recovery after injuries, infections, exacerbations of various diseases of exhaustion. The consumption of bee bread, because of its richness in mineral elements, and is recommended for pregnant women. The product will be a good prevention of morning sickness, strengthen the body pregnant and will significantly reduce the risk of miscarriage, premature birth.
Because of saturation of the large amount of protein allows athletes to use it as a natural steroid for muscle mass. Pollen helps to cure the problems with potency, prostate adenoma. Cosmetology uses the product to cure skin diseases, body care and hair, as well as an anti-aging tonic and remedy for weight loss.
How to take bee pollen to treat
Bee pollen is a natural product with many healthy properties, but you must know how to make ambrosia, so as not to harm the body and cause hypervitaminosis:
1. The daily rate of consumption for an adult is 10-15 gram, for children from 1 year of 0.5 grams, after 6 years – 1.5 grams.
2. The treatment is rates 1 month after 2-3 months break. This is enough for the prevention of diseases and avitaminosis.
3. Most of the pollen is taken in its pure form, half an hour before morning and evening meals. It should be dissolved under the tongue.
4. It is not necessary to make a reception shortly before bedtime, as it has a tonic effect on the body and can lead to the excitation of the Central nervous system and disrupt sleep
Tuberculosis, viral hepatitis, infectious and aggravated diseases should drink 30 grams to cure. Because doubling the dose, treatment course should be reduced twice.
The same dosage is helpful for men suffering from prostatitis and improve sexual life as a whole, providing a rush of blood to the genitals.
In diseases such as hypertension and hypotension, pollen in equal proportions, diluted with honey and consumed one teaspoon twice a day. Be aware that high blood pressure the mixture should be consumed half an hour before meals, and the hypotensive feel better about taking her in 15 minutes after a meal.
Diarrhea and constipation dosage of half a teaspoon three times a day, treatment course is not less than 30 days.
To treat heartburn pollen, dilute with water and drink about 50 minutes before meals the course of treatment lasts three weeks.
Children and adults with diabetes is necessary to dissolve ½ tsp of the substance three times a day, preferably in combination with a decoction of burdock root. So you maximizes the beneficial properties of bee pollen.
Important! Children are recommended to start taking bee pollen with small doses, gradually bringing to the desired volume.
How to take and use bee pollen in cosmetics?
Slimming cocktail prepare: 50 grams of bread and 200 grams of honey diluted in 1 liter of water, leave in a warm place before the fermentation, and drink a glass of the resulting liquid for half an hour before meals. The fermentation process stimulates the intestine, reduces appetite and has good energy value, the best stimulating physical activity.
Externally pollen is applied as a rinse for hair and scalp treatment for dandruff, this tablespoon of pollen is ground to a powder mass and add a Cup of boiled water. After washing their hair is rinsed.
A great effect is the facial mask of ½ tsp of the drug and 50 grams of honey, it is applied on face for 30-45 minutes, repeating the treatment twice a week for a month.
Ambrosia bee – contraindications to the use
Pollen is sterile and the least allergenic waste product of the bee families. But this does not exclude possible allergic reaction to the product. Basically, the number of people who have contraindications to the use of bee bread, are those who have hypersensitivity to the pollen.
In order to avoid possible adverse reactions before you take the bee pollen, you need to do the test: dissolve a few pellets under the tongue and to monitor the state of health and possible reactions. With the appearance of itching, burning, swelling of mucous membranes urgent need to stop the reception.
Strict dosage is a mandatory condition of receiving substance, because exceeding the daily limit can cause allergic reaction to pollen hives, and excess duration, or frequency of course hypervitaminosis. How to take bee pollen in each individual case will be determined by the practitioner.