Kiwi: benefits and harms «Chinese gooseberry». Calorie and applications kiwi: with benefits and without harm to health
A plant native to China and now cultivated in many countries.
Exotic fruit — kiwi due to its beneficial properties and high-taste widely used in cooking and in folk medicine.
Kiwi: composition, calorific value and methods of application
Light-brown kiwi fruit, in appearance somewhat resembling the potato is extremely beneficial to the body. It contains double the daily dose of vitamin C. In addition, kiwi fruit is rich in vitamins A, b, E.
Tropical fruit source of potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron etc.
Kiwi are present in proteins, fats, carbohydrates, organic acids, dietary fibers. The product also contains water, saturated fatty acids, starch, mono — and disaccharides, ash.
The calorie content of kiwi fruit is not too high and is 47 kcal per 100 g of product.
Useful properties of kiwi berry is doing overseas is indispensable to strengthen the immune system. Kiwi used for the prevention and treatment of various ailments as well as in cosmetics and as a tasty component of various dishes.
1. Kiwi helpful during colds. Daily consumption of just one crushed fruit (with honey), strengthen the immune system. To eat product is best shortly before bedtime.
2. When cold, prepare the healing cocktail, based on kiwi. To do this in the mixer throw one kiwi, a couple small carrots and crushed them. The composition of the added liquid honey (1 big spoon) and pour a glass of kefir. Drink delicious and healthy cocktail of kiwi before bedtime.
3. To cleanse the body of harmful substances before the food is enough to eat 1-2 small fruit kiwi.
4. The product helps to get rid of heartburn, belching, heaviness in the stomach. When these symptoms after every meal eat the berry.
5. Pureed kiwi useful for burns and frostbite. In the case of damage to the skin is mixed in the crushed pulp of the fruit, combine it with olive oil (1 teaspoon) and applied to the affected area.
6. In the product contains a substance with a beneficial effect on the arteries. Daily eating 2-3 kiwi reduces the level of harmful cholesterol.
7. Useful properties of kiwi make it possible to use the fruit for coughs. In this case, making fruit salad. Chopped kiwi sprinkled with cinnamon powder and add a spoon of honey. Easy vitamin salad eat at night, forgetting about the cough and insomnia.
8. Kiwi is extremely beneficial to the body by persistent coughing and attacks of breathlessness. Make a syrup with honey and ground anise. Use the part hot before going to bed.
9. For recuperation after the disease used a dish of kiwi, which is prepared as follows: cut 4 soft fruit, sprinkled them with sesame seeds, cinnamon, ginger powder. Part add the shredded mint. Eat a healthy salad by pouring unsweetened yogurt.
10. Kiwi is widely used in cosmetology. It helps to prepare mask to cleanse and nourish the skin. For dry skin, for example, use this mask: crush the fruit, add a few tablespoons of low fat cottage cheese. The mixture was applied on a clean face and kept for 15 minutes. Then all wash off with warm water.
Another face mask. Nutritious. Crushed kiwi and banana into mush. Part add a little homemade yogurt. The mixture is applied to the face, as is customary, for 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water.
Kiwi is used for gentle exfoliation. The soft fruit is mashed, applied in circular movements on face, leave for a few minutes, then wash off (first warm, then cool water).
Used kiwi in the composition of honey mask. For its preparation mash the fruit and connect it with a small spoon of liquid honey. The mask is applied on clean face and leave for 20 minutes. This was followed by washing. Honey mask with kiwi gives the skin a fresh appearance that eliminates the signs of aging.
11. Kiwi healthy people with psoriasis. The fruit is eaten like an egg, removing the first part of the rind and picking the flesh with a spoon. The very peel is used for lubrication of affected skin areas. Duration 4-5 hours, then wash the skin with water.
12. Kiwi is used for fasting. In the absence of contraindications conducted fasting days in kiwi, when during the day, eat 1-1,5 kg of tasty berries for 4-5 receptions. Do not forget to drink plenty of pure non-carbonated water.
One fasting day helps cleanse the body of toxins and lose weight by 1 kg.
Kiwi juice — the best remedy for weight normalization. The composition of the product contains glucose and fructose that best supply the body with energy. A vegetable substance aktinidin promotes rapid metabolism, improves digestion.
Fiber and dietary fiber give long lasting feeling of satiety. Overseas fruit are rich in enzymes natural fat burners.
Kiwi goes well with cereals, dairy products, meat, fish.
13. A tropical fruit widely used in cooking. It can be desserts, smoothies, salads etc.
Sweet and sour kiwi fruit is ideal for cooking spicy meat and fish dishes. Kiwi not only beautifies them, but also gives a special flavor to the usual products.
Kiwi is used for baking biscuits, cakes, muffins. It is used as a filling or decoration.
Overseas berries before use, thoroughly washed, cut into two pieces and using a small spoon to eat the pulp.
If prepared salads and pastries, pre-kiwi peel and slice the product cubes, strips, slices.
And for making sauces too soft the fruit is simply crushed with a fork, a more rigid — with the help of a blender.
14. Doctors China since ancient times for therapeutic purposes, used the kiwi juice. Product application in our time has not lost relevance. Kiwi juice reduces rheumatic pain, prevents stone formation in the kidneys, improves digestion, and to some extent comforting.
Surprisingly, the regular consumption of kiwi juice prevents premature graying.
Women who have difficulty conceiving use kiwi juice to maintain his health. Due to the rich vitamin content of the product (if you use it constantly) greatly increases the chance of getting pregnant.
Kiwi: what is good for the body?
Kiwi — product, on the study of useful properties which scientists worked from different countries. They found that the fruit is able to burn fatty acids.
In addition, it was experimentally proved that kiwi helps to reduce hoarseness, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose.
Berry in its composition contains enzymes that speed up metabolic processes in the body and also break down subcutaneous «reservoir».
Kiwi useful for its dietary properties. It is recommended for diabetics.
«Chinese gooseberry» thanks to its composition of collagen, vitamin C, lutein delays the ageing processes. Fruit is just needed to preserve female beauty.
In addition to above, kiwi is able to:
• to strengthen the immune system
• favorably affect bone and muscle tissue
• to neutralize the effect of toxins
• to strengthen the nervous system
• have antimicrobial and antioxidant action
• to improve the digestibility of proteins
• restore physical strength
• getting rid of problems with a chair
Kiwi: what’s the harm?
With all the benefits of kiwi fruit for health still there are some limitations about the use of the product, knowing that you can avoid unwanted consequences.
First, the kiwi should not be abused. A sufficient amount of fruit per day — 1-2 pieces.
Second, berry is not recommended for ulcer and people suffering from gastritis. In kiwi fruit contains acids, which could negatively affect the patient’s gastric mucosa.
Thirdly, because of its laxative properties kiwi fruit should not be consumed if you have diarrhea in order not to aggravate an already unpleasant symptoms.
Berries is a real storehouse of vitamins. The high content of vitamin C is able to trigger allergies in people prone to such.
Kiwifruit for kids: helpful or harmful?
Kiwi is extremely beneficial for the health of children. A rich vitamin composition of the product allows you to:
• to strengthen the immune system of the child
• increase the body’s resistance to viruses
• reduce high blood pressure
• to strengthen the heart
• get rid of constipation
• to prevent the occurrence of kidney stones
• to diversify the menu available
The recommended age at which to give kiwi kids — 2 years. The parents, entering into the diet of the child the fruit overseas should carefully monitor the reaction of the baby on it.
Kiwi give if child has already tried banana and it was not observed any adverse reaction. The number of fruit eaten per day should not exceed 1-2 fetus.
Young children give kiwi spoon as a dessert, as those who are older — in the form of snacks. Kiwi goes well with cereals, dairy products, meat, fish.
The maximum benefit for the child will bring ripe, slightly soft fruit without visible defects. Mature fruits cannot be stored for more than 2 weeks in the refrigerator. To begin to give their best in small portions, watching the child’s reaction.
Kiwi is harmful to children with diseases of the digestive system, allergies.
Unremarkable in appearance, but characterized by high taste qualities, rich composition and low in calories — kiwi has long been used by people.
Plain, but extremely tasty and useful berry — kiwi gained popularity around the world. Regular consumption (no more than 3 fruits a day) markedly improves the immune system, promotes rapid recovery, serves as an excellent prevention of many diseases.