Diet for gastric and duodenal ulcer is not a sentence, but varied and wholesome food
Of course, medication has not been canceled, but if you want to speed up the healing process, you will have to change your diet, then the body will say thank you.
Every healthy person who cares about their health should adhere to several principles as the basis of the diet for gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer. These items need to adhere to even after recovery.
Diet for gastric and duodenal ulcer: basic principles
How to ease the condition of the ulcer:
1. The recommended Smoking cessation, and alcohol.
2. Diet for gastric and duodenal ulcers involves the fractional meal. Must be a 5-6 receptions. Moreover, the volume of servings should be small. 300-350 g. Definitely need to take time for lunch, dinner or Breakfast. Snacking on the go will only bring harm, prolonged chewing of food leads to the stomach it enters already in caricatore shape and not further injure the mucosa, as rough pieces of fast food eaten. Because you need to commit to eating at least 20 minutes.
3. Meals must minimally injure the stomach and duodenum, because it is desirable to grind food in the form of puree, served in a cream soup or souffle.
4. Temperature food plays an important role. Both hot and cold food affects the digestive tract. Food must beat the slightly warm: 20-65°C.
5. The processing method also plays an important role. Allowed dishes boiled, steamed or baked. No fried food should be. From fried foods affects not only the mucosa, but gallbladder, pancreas. Such a processing method can harm even a healthy person.
6. To limit the amount of salt up to 15 g, some of the dishes we recommend not to add salt at all or minimally.
7. Not to take food, irritating the mucous (fried, greasy, spicy, spices, strong tea, coffee). These foods stimulate digestion, increase the production of hydrochloric acid and only aggravate the situation.
8. No need to limit calorie intake. Adhere to the corridor in the 2800 – 3500 calories depending on gender, weight, age, physical activity. The main percent should be carbohydrates 350-410 g (average of 4 g per kg of body weight), mostly complex (whole grains). Norm fats 80-100 grams per day (1-1.5 g per kg), are particularly useful plant oils (Flaxseed, olive oil). Proteins are important in the diet, as are the main building blocks of organs and systems, they need to use is 100-120 g per day (1.5 g per kg).
Diet for gastric and duodenal ulcers: what is prohibited?
1. Alcohol. He is one with the factors triggering this disease. Although there are many recipes of traditional medicine with the use of alcoholic beverages, the doctors strictly prohibit their use.
Alcohol causes irritation of the mucous membrane, makes the environment in the stomach more acidic, and hydrochloric acid is a very negative impact on the affected area. Spirits lead to exacerbations of a peptic ulcer can cause perforation of the wall or bleeding. You can not abuse and alcoholic, such as beer causes fermentation, bloating, belching, heartburn that is not conducive to a speedy recovery.
2. Rye, fresh bread, fresh pastry. These foods cause strong fermentation, increases the acidity because they need to be replace yesterday’s bread, crackers.
3. Fried, fatty meat, fish. It is forbidden to eat meat with skin, tendons, they also injure the mucous membrane and long protravlivayutsya, overburdening the gastrointestinal tract. To exclude a duck, fatty pork, lamb, goose. Fatty, salted fish, smoked food also can not be used.
4. Decoctions of meat, fish, stimulate the production of gastric juice, you can replace the weak vegetable broths, soups, purees.
5. Spicy, meats, spices, sauces, smoked cheese, sausage. These products when ingested into the stomach and interaction with the mucosa increase the production of gastrin, and it increases the content of hydrochloric acid.
6. Raw vegetables with high content of plant fibers. After cooking they less irritate the stomach, fiber is destroyed, it is also possible steaming. Undesirable legumes, radishes, asparagus, caputi, onions, mushrooms, pickled, pickled vegetables.
7. Eggs limit to 2-3 per day, it is impossible to fry a hard boiled egg.
8. Fruits with hard skins, fiber-rich raw.
9. Loose grits, barley, millet, whole-grain pasta. Kashi needs to beat boiled, pyurepodobnaya, it is recommended to kill blender.
10. Strong coffee or tea, soft drinks.
What allows the diet for gastric and duodenal ulcers?
The entire food system aims to protect the mucosa from further irritation, and faster to renew it. Such products include:
Vegetables. Mashed vegetable puree very well affect the stomach or the duodenum. Potatoes, carrots, beets, pumpkin, zucchini can be cooked in different ways.
Tip: if you choose to boil your vegetables, you need to throw them in already boiling water and cook until ready under the lid closed. So retain the maximum vitamins and nutrients. Bake, but not eat the crust that formed. She was very rigid and can injure the inflamed area.
Cereals. Boiled porridge should become the basis of the diet. With milk you can cook rice, buckwheat, oatmeal, barley. Or be submitted in the form of puddings, add to vegetable soups. If mess its structure is hard to tenderize, you can add water and increase the cooking time or end up to grind using a blender. You can add vegetables and make a fine puree.
Meat. Protein is very good for the body. Acceptable poultry, lean meats. Chicken, Turkey, lean veal, the rabbit should be boiled. In acute period of the disease, it is recommended to grind them to a pulp, the recovery period may be consumed in one piece. The meat should be without skin, tendons and fat, such as chicken breast. To diversify the menu, you can prepare steam cutlets, meatballs, cutlets, baked souffle.
Fish. Welcome lean: bass, walleye; without the skin, only fresh. To prepare it is steamed or boiled.
Dairy products. Milk fits perfectly into the diet for gastric or duodenal ulcer. It is recommended to drink at least a glass every day. It does not irritate the stomach, stimulates secretion, on the contrary, relieves pain and soothes. It is therefore very useful is milk porridge, soups, and prepared dishes dairy products (cheese, cheese casseroles, puddings, cheese souffle). Milk is a storehouse of not only protein but also the body needs trace elements.
Acceptable, kefir, fermented baked milk, sour cream, cottage cheese. There are some studies showing that yogurt with live bacteria, have a negative effect on Helicobacter pylori is the etiological cause of ulcers and gastritis.
Fruit. Sweet fruits should beat in mashed, boiled, baked; avoid fruits rich in fiber.
Bread and bakery products. Allowed yesterday’s bread, biscuits, cookies dry. As they are easier to digest, have a greater acidity, do not cause strong fermentation, when compared with the fresh bread. Because you need to put the bread in the package for a day or two, and then take in writing. Fresh products are more delicious, easier to chew, but the effect on the mucosa negative.
Salads: the salad can log on boiled meat, tongue, liver, boiled vegetables, the dressing should be on the basis of sour cream, without the addition of spices, large amounts of salt. Mayonnaise, tomato sauce, horseradish, mustard cannot be added.
Per day recommended consumption of no more than 2-3 eggs, scrambled a couple. Proteins in unlimited quantity, yolks – preferably not more than 2.
Diet for gastric and duodenal ulcers allows for the presence in the diet of weak tea, coffee. The positive effect will be when you add in drinks of milk, cream. Allowed the use of fruit compotes, juices, broth from the hips, which has very useful properties.
Its use has repeatedly proven sea buckthorn oil, it lubricates the mucous membrane has a lot of vitamins, antioxidant properties, because a teaspoon an hour before meals is very helpful. Fats must be both plant and animals: butter, refined sunflower, olive.
In the acute period of the disease a set of products, even from the allowed list, limited. All the food is in the ground. Even a piece of boiled meat or potatoes must be mashed. Bakery products are prohibited in the first 5 – 7 days.
Further, the menu expands according to the list of foods that are allowed to eat. Diet for gastric and duodenal ulcer does not restrict everything completely, but slightly corrects the eating habits.
Diet ulcer. Sample menu for 2 days:
The diet should be balanced and include the necessary amount of nutrients.
cheesecake 200 g, juice 200 g, 2-3 crackers.
a sandwich with day-old bread (30 g), and boiled tongue (100 g), glass of milk 200 ml
rice soup with added vegetables, boiled chicken meatballs (300g), roasted squash roulade with curd (100 g).
an omelet with 3 eggs.
fish souffle 200 g, boiled potatoes 100 g mashed, baked pear peeled.
At night milk as you want, ideally glass.
milk rice porridge with butter (5 g) – 200 g 2 boiled eggs, broth hips 280 ml.
berry cheesecake 330 g.
steam chicken cutlets 150 g, mashed boiled potatoes, carrots, buckwheat with cream (20 g) – 250 g, a piece of yesterday’s bread 30 g.
yesterday’s cake, crackers, biscuits, 200 g, a glass of milk.
boiled liver 150 g, boiled oatmeal (200 g) with 10 g butter.
1 hour before a meal use 1 teaspoon of sea buckthorn oil.
Diet for gastric and duodenal ulcer plays a key role in the recovery process. The use of some products can only worsen the treatment outcome. Must follow the doctor’s recommendations and ulcer healing will be faster.