Diet to improve metabolism: the recommendations of nutritionists. Rid of excess weight with diet to improve metabolism
The metabolic inability of cells to metabolize or digest particular nutrients. A violation is called slow and fast metabolism.
With accelerated metabolism and all life processes are accelerated, the person older faster, respectively, and a shortened life expectancy.
Slow metabolism causes slagging of the intestine. It is a violation of fat metabolism, there is the problem of excess weight, which leads to cardiovascular disease.
General principles of nutrition in metabolic disorders
1. Foods containing proteins are incompatible with food rich in starch. If protein foods combined with vegetables, the metabolism is faster. It can be cabbage, cucumbers, radishes, peppers or tomatoes.
2. Meat, fish and dairy products can be eaten for Breakfast or lunch. These products are heavy food for digestion which requires a minimum of four hours. That process was faster, you can take a little walk after lunch.
3. Not allowed filling of products containing protein with mayonnaise or sour cream. Refills it is better to use vegetable oil.
4. Fruits and berries go perfectly with root vegetables, nuts or vegetables.
5. Food containing starch, chew them well. It is best to use for dinner.
6. Fruits should not be consumed with proteins and fats. They can eat for Breakfast and dinner, or use for a snack.
7. Diet to improve metabolism must be strictly adhered to. You cannot skip meals, to increase or decrease the specified amount of food. We need to completely eliminate from the diet sugar and salt.
Foods that enhance metabolism
1. Slow carbohydrates – all kinds of cereals. Buckwheat, oats, millet, wheat or corn.
2. Greens and citrus fruits contain lots of vitamins and minerals. Speed up the process of weight loss and normalize metabolism. Citrus is a natural stimulant of metabolism.
3. Water. Per day should drink at least half a liter of water, not counting coffee, tea or fruit drinks.
4. Sweets. Dried fruits and natural honey.
5. Bread, eat only rye or of wheat flour. In this case the daily rate shall not exceed 150 g.
6. Coffee and tea. Green tea is a source of antioxidants. In addition, drinking morning green tea triggers the metabolism in the body. This drink has a positive effect on glucose levels and cholesterol. Black tea and coffee contain caffeine, which breaks down adipose tissue and releases fatty acids, which helps to improve metabolism. Coffee is better to drink natural.
7. Dairy products. Calcium deficiency can cause metabolic disorders. A complete rejection of dairy products leads to the production of the hormone calcitriol, which inhibits withdrawal and processing of fats. Eat dairy products with low percentage of fat.
8. Almonds. Rich in vitamins and minerals, normalizes metabolism, has beneficial effects on the cardiovascular system.
9. The Turkey meat. Is a natural source of high quality protein and vitamins of group B.
10. Apples. Promote fat burning and speed up metabolism. It is advisable to eat at least two apples a day.
11. Spinach. Contains lots of manganese – a trace mineral required for normal metabolism.
12. Broccoli. Rich in vitamin C and calcium – important components of a good metabolism.
13. Curry. Stimulates the burning of calories and speeds up metabolism.
14. Soy milk. Speeds up metabolism due to high content of calcium. By consuming do not overdo the sweeteners.
15. Cinnamon. Promotes the burning of sugar, which helps to normalize blood sugar levels. Reduces the level of cholesterol.
Diet in metabolic disorders
Meals that should be present in the diet
— fresh, boiled or baked vegetables. Dishes from cabbage, beets, turnip and zucchini. Salads, radishes, cucumbers, lettuce and tomatoes. Not more than 200 g per day;
soups based on vegetable or mushroom broth. A couple of times a week, you can eat soups on low fish or meat broth;
— cereal and pasta are allowed, however, precluded the use of bread;
— low-fat baked, steamed or boiled meat. Meals made with lean pork, poultry, rabbit and lamb low-fat (150 g / day);
marine fish and seafood. Use low-fat varieties of fish such as carp, perch, saffron cod, or cod. In aspic, boiled or steamed, and not more than 150 g per day;
— one or two boiled eggs. Can be used in the form of an omelette;
— milk and dairy products with low fat content (200 ml per day).
Consumed in natural form or in the form of puddings, curd, casseroles or cakes;
freshly squeezed juices and fruit drinks made from sour varieties of fruits and berries without sugar, coffee and tea;
— unsweetened fruits and berries in raw form;
— spices can be consumed tomato sauce, vanilla, cinnamon and fresh herbs. Sauces based on vegetable or mushroom broth;
— citrus fruits. Green apples and pineapple – the enzymes and acids accelerate the metabolism. Lemon and grapefruit stimulate fat burning and improve digestion.
Foods that you must exclude their diet in the metabolic
— white bread and baking;
soups fat broth, with potatoes or legumes;
— fat sour cream, mayonnaise, spices and sauces, mustard and horseradish;
— sausages, smoked meat, fatty meats and fish, offal, preserves and pickles;
butter, fat cottage cheese, cheese, cheese and cream;
sweet juices and alcohol;
— any animal fat and lard;
— limit the use of rice, semolina and pasta;
— grapes, bananas;
— completely eliminate artificially synthesized products and flavors.
Substitute products is prohibited in metabolism
— white bread can be replaced by rye, or bread from wheat flour and also bread with bran. Muffin you can replace app cookies;
for soups use vegetable or fish broth;
— sour cream and mayonnaise you can substitute natural yogurt;
— sausage you can occasionally use doctor’s sausage;
— instead of butter enter into the diet of olive;
sweets can be substituted with dried fruits and natural honey.
Sample menu diet to improve metabolism for a week
The diet – vzaimootnoshenia body products that cleanse the body of toxins, burn fat and normalize metabolism.
Before you begin dieting to improve your metabolism, you must follow a strict low calorie diet. The body will perceive this as the norm.
Go with a low calorie, a diet to improve metabolism should be gradually increasing the amount of calories on two hundred a week.
Breakfast: drink unsweetened coffee with crackers.
Lunch: boiled eggs boiled – 2 pieces, stewed in a small amount of oil cabbage, 200 ml of tomato juice.
Dinner: vegetable salad with celery and carrots. As a dressing you can use olive oil or yogurt. 200 grams of boiled or steamed lean meat.
Breakfast: drink unsweetened green tea.
Lunch: steamed or boiled meat with salad vegetables.
Dinner: 200 g of lean ham, a glass of 1% kefir.
Breakfast: natural unsweetened coffee with a cracker.
Lunch: grilled zucchini, or eggs, salad from fresh vegetables. Seasoning can use yogurt or olive oil.
Dinner: one hundred grams of lean ham, 250 ml of kefir.
Breakfast: coffee with biscuits.
Lunch: grated raw carrot with Apple, 15 g cheese, hard-boiled egg.
Dinner: fruit salad, natural yoghurt – 100 ml.
Breakfast: grated carrots with lemon juice.
Lunch: steamed or boiled fish – 150 g, 250 ml of tomato juice.
Dinner: salad from cucumbers and cabbage, greens, dressed with natural yogurt or vegetable oil.
Breakfast: natural unsweetened coffee.
Lunch: boiled poultry without skin, 200 g, carrot-cabbage salad.
Dinner: two sour Apple.
Breakfast: black, unsweetened tea with lemon.
Lunch: boiled lean meat 150 grams, two hundred grams of fruit.
Dinner: fruit salad, dressed with natural yogurt.
There is a basic menu for a day, which you can take for a basis at drawing up their own menu for each day, replacing products for similar in caloric content and composition.
The basis of the menu for a day that contains 2000 calories:
— 150 g of rye bread or cereals;
— 300 g fresh cabbage;
— 100 g of cottage cheese 1% fat;
— 30 g low-fat sour cream;
— the egg;
— 150 g of poultry meat;
— 35 g of olive oil;
— 100 grams of fish or seafood;
— 200 g of fruit.
Changing the products are equal, you will be able to develop and diversify their menu for the months ahead. Such a diet for better metabolism can stick long enough, it is balanced and promotes the normalization of metabolism. Between main meals can make a small snack.
The important aspects of nutrition for people with metabolic disorders
1. A diet to improve metabolism, you should eat five times a day, every three hours. The scope of a single meal should not exceed two hundred grams. The last meal should be three hours before sleep, it helps to activate the metabolic processes in the body. Intake of calories shall be calories required for the body per day, minus 300.
2. At every meal you must eat foods that contain proteins and fibers.
3. Completely eliminate from the diet sugar, processed foods and fast food. Food should be exclusively complete.
4. Exclude from the diet products, stimulating the appetite.
5. The fruit can be eaten no later than 14.00.
6. In the morning you should drink two cups of hot water to the body, start the metabolism. Ten minutes later, eat a tablespoon of olive oil – minimal amount of fat needed for body functions. Half an hour later you can have Breakfast.
7. Foods that contain carbohydrates, to use until 16.00.
8. Food water not to drink. After meals it is advisable not to drink another forty minutes.
9. After 16.00 to only eat foods containing proteins.
10. Once a week to arrange fasting day. On this day you can eat only low-fat cottage cheese.
Benefits of diet to improve metabolism
- Diet does not imply starvation, but the body gets all the essential micronutrients, minerals and vitamins.
- Improves metabolism, eliminating the feeling of heaviness and bloating.
- If the stomach is distended, diet to improve metabolism will return to a previous form.
- The result lasts long enough. In addition, normal sleep.
Before go on a diet, consult your dietician. This specialist will be able to identify problems with the metabolism specifically you’ll be able to make a diet ideal for you.