Diet for pancreas — the detailed description, useful hints and examples diet.
Diet for pancreas — the description and General principles
The pancreas is a very important organ, whose functions include production of enzymes necessary for digestion within the intestine, and insulin, for lack of which, as we know, diabetes occurs.
Diseases of the pancreas are expressed in appearance of pain, nausea and vomiting, disappearance of appetite and So on. patients prescribed sparing diet, not containing alcohol, fatty, sweet, high carbohydrate foods and fried foods, and foods containing rough cellulose, and extractive substances that stimulate the secretion of digestive juices.
Diet for pancreatic cancer relies on frequent, six-session meal. The portions should be small, so as not to burden the pancreas.
Food steamed, boiled or stewed. It should not contain large amounts of fiber. Before use it should be cooled to a temperature of from 30 to 60 degrees to prevent stomach irritation and stress to the digestive gland.
Salt limit, where possible, eliminate entirely. Also dramatically reduce the amount of fat and simple carbohydrates, which are particularly rich in sugar or pastries, while increasing the consumption of foods rich in protein — meat (low-fat), fish, and dairy products. Animal proteins should form one third of the diet.
The energy value of the diet should be no more than 1800 kcal.
Meals dieting for of the pancreas should be liquid and semi-liquid, in the form of porridges on water, vegetable and cereal soups, etc.
Diet for pancreas should be observed for about years after attacks of the disease. Then allowed the gradual expansion of a diet and a diet more diverse products. Acute exacerbations be advisable for a few days completely to refuse food and go to drink pure water or mineral water without gas.
Diet for pancreas — what products can be used
With the diet for the pancreas is allowed to use:
1. Bakery products in the form of bread wheat with the previous day’s baking or dried.
2. Soups, vegetables (but not cabbage) and cereals.
3. Snacks in the form of salads and cooked vegetables.
4. Meat and poultry low-fat varieties (beef, veal, chicken, etc.).
5. Fish low-fat varieties.
6. Eggs boiled or cooked in the form of steam omelet.
7. Dairy products in the form of sour cottage cheese, cheesecake, yogurt, sour cream (filling food).
8. Cereals (semolina, rice, wheat, buckwheat, barley, oatmeal).
9. Dough in the form of pasta from the highest grades of flour or homemade noodles.
10. Vegetables as potatoes, carrots, beets, pumpkin, zucchini, cauliflower, green salad, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peas. Very useful in diseases of the pancreas seaweed, rich in cobalt and Nickel.
11. Ripe fruit, berries (not sour).
12. Sweet dishes in the form of jellies and compotes.
13. Fats in the form of creamy and vegetable oil.
14. Drinks tea with milk, broth hips, fruit and berry juices.
With the diet for the pancreas it is necessary to remember about drinking. Because the recovery of the pancreas is accompanied by large losses of water, the drink should be plentiful. In addition, normalization of the bowel also occurs actively when the body gets enough fluid.
Patients with diseases of the pancreas due to its poor functioning and because of a change of diet often suffer from digestive disorders. For the normalization of its work is extremely important to follow a diet and eat regularly, frequently and in small portions.
Diet for pancreas — what foods not to eat
In diseases of the pancreas, it is prohibited to use:
1. Rye bread and pastry.
2. Soup in a sour soup, borscht, as well as strong meat, fish, mushroom broth and vegetable broths.
3. Salty, spicy, spicy snacks and canned goods.
4. Fatty meats and poultry (lamb, pork, duck, goose), smoked sausage.
5. Fatty fish.
6. Eggs, hard boiled and fried eggs.
7. Baked dishes from cottage cheese (for example, in the form of cheesecakes).
9. Dough in the form of cakes, pancakes, pancakes, cakes.
10. Vegetables as cabbage, radish, radish, sorrel, sirgo onion, pea, bean, beans, pickled vegetables.
11. Sour berries and fruits, and fruits containing large amounts of easily digestible carbohydrates that can cause swelling of the intestines (bananas, grapes, dates).
12. Sweet dishes in the form of ice cream, and sweets in large amounts in the form of jam, sugar, honey, chocolate.
13. Fats in the form of fat and ghee.
14. Drinks in the form of sparkling water, organic coffee, cocoa.
Diet for pancreas — the examples menu
The first Breakfast consists of cottage cheese with milk (or porridge, cooked with milk from allowed grains, or boiled potatoes with boiled lean meat (boiled fish) or protein omelet), and sweet tea.
The second Breakfast consists of an Apple or cottage cheese.
Lunch consists of a vegetarian soup (vegetable, cereals or milk), boiled chicken (or meat, fish, steam cutlets), cereal or potato (carrot) puree, jelly (or fruit compote, fresh berries or fruit).
Afternoon snack consists of yogurt or juice.
Dinner consists of cheese dishes (or porridge, boiled potatoes, scrambled eggs protein, boiled fish).
Before bedtime drink a glass of kefir or curdled milk.
Diet for pancreas — useful tips and reviews
It is important to remember that the diet for the pancreas should be observed not only during exacerbations but also after the cessation of attacks of pancreatitis, otherwise it can be very hard to hurt her and cause more severe disease.
During treatment, care should be taken not only about nutrition. You should also remove heavy exercise, do not overwork and avoid colds.
Other healing diet:
- Diet in diabetes
- Diet ulcer
- Diet for gastritis
- Diet for pancreatitis
- Diet for cholecystitis
- Diet for pancreas
- Diet for high cholesterol
- Diet for gallbladder
- Diet anti-aging
- Diet number 1
- Diet No. 2
- Diet No. 3
- Diet No. 4
- Diet №5
- Diet No. 6
- Diet №7
- Diet number 9
- Diet №14
- Diet pimples and blackheads
- The Dukan Diet
- Diet with activated charcoal
- Rice diet
- Diet Of Tina Kandelaki
- Fasting days
- Eating for weight loss
Full list of diets presented on our portal, you can find on the main page of the section Nutrition and diet