Pickled ginger: useful properties of the product to the body. Canned peas: contraindications to the use
Can I use canned peas harm? Maybe if you buy a defective product with expired shelf life.
The composition of canned peas and its calorie content
Canned peas, which no doubt, is often included in the menu of all sorts of methods of losing weight. This is not surprising because the product has little energy value. It is important to mention that including it daily in your diet, the man will give the body the necessary daily intake of vitamins and other beneficial substances.
The caloric value of 100 grams of canned peas is 53 Kcal. We can conclude that this product is not able to harm the figure.
In the composition of canned peas contains:
• disaccharides and monosaccharides;
• dietary fibre;
• unsaturated fatty acids;
• vitamin PP, group b, A, K, E, ascorbic acid and beta carotene;
• mineral compounds of iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, magnesium, etc.
Pickled ginger: useful properties for the body
Looking at the composition of the product to disappear all the doubts regarding its usefulness. In the process of conservation, the peas do not lose the vitamins and minerals that are important for normal functioning of all internal body systems. This product is useful to eat for everybody, including those who want to lose weight.
Pickled ginger: useful properties for the human body
1. It is an excellent diuretic. Canned peas are especially beneficial for those with kidney are stones, or other problems associated with this body. Product literally makes kidneys work better.
2. The presence of potassium and magnesium helps to normalize the blood vessels and heart muscle. Those people who regularly eat green peas, reduced risk of stroke and heart attack.
3. Few people know that the hangover will help not only the pickles and brine. Canned peas as well to cope with this problem.
4. In canned peas contains vitamin B1 – this makes it an excellent means against stress. Canned peas cope with emotional stress, restores peace of mind. In addition, it is recommended to eat before sleep for those who suffer from insomnia.
5. Working on the liver, it removes from organisms, toxins, residues and other accumulations of harmful substances. The result normalizes digestive processes and intestinal motility.
6. In the product a lot of fiber, which helps normalize blood cholesterol.
7. The vitamin a contained in the composition helps to strengthen nails and improve the condition of hair, skin.
It turns out that canned peas are much healthier than many people think. But do not forget that, no matter how many vitamins did not contain the product, it is impossible to overeat.
Canned peas: contraindications and harm
Canned peas harm to the body may be applied only in two cases:
• if the product is of poor quality, expired shelf life;
• if you eat it too much (fraught with bloating, intestinal obstruction).
It is important to remember that good things should be in moderation.
Canned peas is a very valuable product for the human diet, however, as it turned out, allowed to eat its not for everyone.
Canned peas: contraindications
1. not recommended product for people suffering from colitis;
2. banned for flatulence;
3. prohibited in the presence of the product of individual intolerance.
You can’t eat too many canned peas urolithiasis, otherwise you may experience renal colic attack, a spontaneous sand begins to move away from the urinary tract.
Canned peas has a few contraindications, but in any case you need to know in order to avoid negative consequences for your body.
Experienced owner always knows a few ‘secrets’ that help her to purchase quality products. There are some nuances that are important when choosing canned peas.
1. It is advisable to eat the product in cans and glass. So you can immediately see the size of peas, and his state of maturity, the color of the fill. It is important to know that muddy the fill suggests that the product is spoiled, it only indicates the presence of large amounts of starch.
2. In the sale of canned peas, you can find three sorts – the highest, first and table. Of course, it is best to take the higher grade. In a jar hostess will meet no more than 6% wrinkled grains.
3. If the bottom of the banks affected by sediment of white color, this product is not recommended to buy. The sediment suggests that the manufacturer of canned peas broke technology of preparation and twist. Too transparent fill – it’s too bad that the «ideal» appearance indicates the presence in the composition of preservatives.
4. Be sure to pay attention to the composition, which must be indicated on the label. There should not be nothing but sugar, water, salt and, of course, the peas.
These basic requirements to the quality of the product should take a «note» every housewife.
How to cook canned peas at home
To canned peas useful properties of the body «gave» as much as possible to prepare it it is necessary independently at home. Only in this case, you can be completely confident in the quality of the product. The main rule – the cleanliness of the working surfaces and utensils for harvesting.
Step-by-step process of cooking canned peas
1. Grain green peas removed from the pods, place them in a colander and rinse thoroughly under cold water.
2. Pour into a pan with water to 1 liter add 1 tablespoon of salt. Bring to a boil.
3. In salted boiling water washed in advance is placed polka dots.
4. After 5 minutes, the peas can already spread along the banks, to the edge of the walk is not necessary. There is then poured salted boiling water.
5. In each jar and added 1/3 teaspoon of vinegar, containers are sealed. Be sure to pre-sterilize the lid.
Such canned peas after cooling placed in the refrigerator. You can add it to soups, salads, other dishes, or eat just like that. Maximum shelf life is 3-4 weeks, to keep product is not recommended, as it can deteriorate or lose all its useful properties.
Delicious canned peas will not be superfluous on the holiday table, as in a salad, or as a standalone course. If you eat it every day, little by little, it will be possible to avoid some health problems. The important thing is to choose to store only a quality product, or you can cook it yourself.