Buckwheat diet for weight loss in 14 days: how to lose weight and not to harm health? The pros and cons of diet for weight loss in 14 days
Buckwheat diet for 14 days is one of the most simple and effective ways to lose weight, with minimal monetary costs: two weeks of this diet you can lose 6 – 10 kilos.
Varieties of buckwheat diet
There are several types of diet. Consider the main ones.
• The first type is a strict mono-diet. In front of her to eat only buckwheat and non-carbonated water, but you can eat in unlimited quantities. To follow this type of diet can no longer than 2 – 3 days. The long duration of the diet is strictly not advised by doctors. During this time, you can lose 2 kg.
• The second type is salt-free diet. This is the most common type of diet. Allowed to buckwheat, you can add one liter of yogurt a day. The yogurt must contain no more than 1% fat. Kefir-buckwheat diet can have a different duration from 7 days to two weeks. During this period, we promise a loss of 10 – 12 kg.
• The third type of diet the most gentle. This is the Lite buckwheat diet, in which to the usual buckwheat and kefir, you can add a variety of products such as honey, dried fruits, lean meat and cheese, fresh fruit and vegetables, herbal teas and juices. With a diet is the rapid results you won’t get a week will leave not more than 3 kg, but the damage to the body will be minimal.
Any of these diet can be repeated not more often than every 3 to 4 months, not to cause harm to the body.
The basic rules of food for buckwheat diet
The main buckwheat diet for 14 days is the proper preparation of this simple product. Cooking buckwheat is strictly not recommended because cooking destroyed all the nutrients that it contains.
Various articles on the Internet suggest to eat buckwheat without salt and spices. However, according to doctors, to exclude salt from your daily diet, you should not. With a shortage of sodium, the person constantly feels tired and General malaise. But at the same time, it is very important not to overdo the food.
• sugar and sugar-containing products;
• any spices and sauces.
Methods of cooking diet buckwheat porridge
One day preparing porridge 1 Cup uncooked buckwheat groats. To cook buckwheat in three ways.
1. The cold method. Buckwheat pour a little warm water in the ratio 1:3 leave in a warm place for the night. This allows you to preserve rump vitamins and useful minerals.
2. Steaming in a thermos. This method is not as useful as the previous one, but saves time. Buckwheat must be placed in a small thermos and pour boiling water in the ratio 1:2 for half an hour.
3. Buckwheat with kefir. This method comes to the rescue when the taste of plain buckwheat boring. To prepare this porridge, it is necessary to take 100 g of raw buckwheat, pour 250 – 300 low-fat yogurt and leave overnight at room temperature. This porridge also retains all the useful properties of buckwheat.
Recommended menu buckwheat diet for weight loss in 14 days
To achieve maximum results from the diet, is to observe the most strict option, but hard mono cause significant harm. The menu below is designed for a lightweight version of the diet and is not mandatory. You can change it depending on your condition and your body’s needs.
Breakfast: buckwheat porridge, cooked in any way, black tea without sugar, a teaspoon of honey.
Lunch: vegetable soup.
Afternoon snack: any fruit except bananas and dates.
Dinner: steamed buckwheat with mushrooms and onions.
Breakfast: cereal with any raw vegetables except starchy.
Lunch: milk soup with buckwheat (in skim milk).
Afternoon snack: yogurt.
Dinner: buckwheat porridge with greens and boiled egg.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
During the day is allowed to eat only buckwheat porridge, cooked in any of the three ways described above. Observe the drinking regime. The weakness and dizziness you can eat a little honey. If hard, the diet add 100 – 150 grams of dried fruit.
Breakfast: buckwheat porridge with butter, coffee without sugar.
Lunch: low-fat chicken broth with greens.
Snack: trail mix.
Dinner: cauliflower fried in batter, buckwheat.
Breakfast: cereal, any non-starchy vegetables, green tea.
Lunch: cold vegetable soup.
Snack: low-fat yogurt with no additives.
Dinner: buckwheat with greens, boiled egg.
Breakfast: buckwheat, 150 g low-fat cottage cheese, herbal tea.
Lunch: vegetable salad, 100 g of chicken breast or any other lean meat.
Snack: low-fat yogurt.
Dinner: buckwheat porridge with fresh vegetables.
During the day you can eat only buckwheat. Drinking regime is necessary.
During the day you can eat only buckwheat. Drinking regime is necessary. When severe weakness or dizziness you need to eat some honey or drink a strong black tea.
During the day you can eat only buckwheat. Drinking regime is necessary. At strong deterioration of health should stop diet.
Breakfast: porridge, with butter, weak coffee without sugar.
Lunch: vegetable soup.
Afternoon snack: dried fruits.
Dinner: porridge, vegetables, cheese.
Breakfast: cereal, dried fruit, tea without sugar.
Lunch: lentil soup.
Snack: low-fat kefir or fermented baked milk.
Dinner: buckwheat porridge, stewed with mushrooms and vegetables.
Breakfast: buckwheat, low-fat cottage cheese, herbal tea.
Lunch: low-fat broth with egg and herbs.
Snack: nuts, natural yoghurt
Dinner: porridge with vegetables and boiled chicken breast.
To secure the result that was obtained in compliance with buckwheat diet for weight loss in 14 days, necessary proper diet.
In the process of losing weight considerably decreases the volume of the stomach, and it is very important after a diet to continue to eat fractionally, small portions to the stomach is not stretched again.
If all the rules for the observance of such a diet allows you to lose 6 – 10 kilos. If you are overweight is high, the result can be even greater.
Despite this efficiency, if you cottage cheese diet need to exercise to avoid deterioration of the appearance of the skin. It can be walking, swimming, yoga, fitness or dancing.
Buckwheat diet for weight loss in 14 days: the advantages and disadvantages of
As with any diet, buckwheat has its pros and cons.
The advantages of buckwheat diet:
• quick effect;
• the high content in buckwheat fiber contributes to the cleansing of the body;
• a feeling of lightness in the body increases every day diet;
• if following such a diet hunger is almost not felt, since buckwheat is very nutritious;
• with proper diet, dropped weight is not returned.
But despite all the advantages, disadvantages diet you need to:
• possible exacerbation of chronic diseases;
• problems with nails and hair due to lack of vitamins;
• stringent diet is the total depletion of the body;
• according to the doctors, not cooked buckwheat, especially when combined with yogurt, it is a heavy food and can cause digestive problems.
• daily shortage of salt and sugar can disrupt metabolism.
Contraindications to the diet and medical opinion
The main contraindications to the observance of the buckwheat diet:
2. Any problems with digestion.
4. Cardiac or renal failure.
6. The post-operative period.
9. Pregnancy and lactation.
10. The age of 16.
Doctors recommend to observe only the light buckwheat diet for 14 days, since her damage will be minimal. If you decide to follow a diet, you should consult with your gastroenterologist and dietician, as well as to make sure that you have no contraindications to the adherence to this diet. Any deterioration during weight loss, you should immediately stop this diet.
In pursuit of a beautiful and slender body is the main thing – not to harm health. So before you start losing weight, you need to consult specialists to clarify all contraindications and to choose the best way to lose weight is for you. A sound approach to weight loss will not only become the owner of attractive forms, but also to maintain health.