Bananas – benefit or harm that would outweigh? Calories do bananas, are they useful for adults, children, pregnant women and dieters
Eaten their fruit in various dishes — mashed potatoes, smoothies, pastries, wines, tinctures, syrups, etc., and fresh.
Banana is the most popular cultivated fruit in the world and has millions of fans.
The use of banana, its calorie content and composition
There is a perception that these oblong fruits are very high in calories and are prohibited to use for people with overweight. But is it? Caloric content of banana depends on the degree of maturity. 95 kcal per 100 grams is calorie ripened to edible condition of the fruit, unripe or green specimens are the most calories (140 kcal), dried fruits – more than 300 kcal / 100 grams.
In the composition is essential to life-carbohydrates, proteins and fats, minerals and vitamins.
The beneficial properties of macronutrients, are part of a banana:
• Calcium and fluorine are involved in the formation of muscle tissue, increase bone strength;
• Potassium is needed by the body for strength exercise for muscle recovery. Normalizes blood pressure, is a preventive component against atherosclerosis, supports optimal water balance in the body;
• Magnesium is necessary for proper functioning of the heart, is part of laxatives and medicines to help digestive tract;
• Sodium in bananas is contained in much smaller amounts than potassium, but still has a beneficial effect on the body. It is part of the digestive juice, of the blood and lymph, involved in metabolic processes, helps in transferring the glucose to the organs and tissues;
• Phosphorus affects the growth of dental tissue and bone.
The vitaminsincluded in the banana – thiamin, pyridoxine, Riboflavin, Niacin, vitamins a, C, And K. Bananas are able to provide the body with energy because of the high content of carbohydrates, perfectly satisfy hunger, help fight depression, improve mood.
The use of bananas in food is very useful for patients with atherosclerosis, diabetes, hypertension. They have the ability to remove toxins from the body, relieve inflammation of the gastric mucosa, soothe the nerves.
Use, which carries a banana body
Delicious and sweet, with a subtle pleasant aroma is banana good for health. Its undeniable advantages include very many items:
• Popular tropical fruit – one of the best remedies when you want a snack without the additional processing and preparation. Washed, cleaned, ate. This is a good way to satisfy hunger quickly, which is important when you lack time for a full meal of working people, travelers, students and etc.;
• The content of tryptophan, which is converted in the body into a substance serotonin, has a mild sedative effect on the nervous system, helps to fight depression and depression, improves mood;
• Bananas are fruits that are not only possible but also need to eat people with a diagnosed gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer. Due to its composition, have a positive effect on the entire gastrointestinal tract, gently enveloping mucosa and reducing the acidity;
• Urologists suggest the male population of the planet regularly include in your diet bananas. They have a positive effect on the urogenital sphere, support potency;
• Eating 1-2 fruit every day can reduce blood pressure readings at elevated pressure. Especially you need to pay attention to this fact people who have reached the fortieth anniversary and at risk of development hypertension;
• Potassium and vitamins contained in the fruits of ripe fruit, help to overcome the craving in nicotine addiction. Decided to quit Smoking bananas will help to cope even with the nervousness that often accompanies such a difficult process;
• Vitamin C content (100 grams of product is approximately 35 mg) is an additional barrier against penetration of viruses into the body during periods of seasonal diseases.
This is not a complete list of evidence of the fact that the use of ripe tropical fruit are good for the body for each caring about their health status, as well as children and relatives. Moderate inclusion in diet – this is the Golden mean, when a nutritious and delicious ripe fruit will be a pleasant and rewarding treat.
Harm a yellow fruit can cause people with overweight – bananas are high in calories and contain starch. But again, only when their excessive drinking, overeating and snacking before bed.
Hypotensive shouldn’t be bananas – they are characterized by the fact that lower blood pressure. If you want you can enjoy 1-2 pieces, no more. The same recommendations are given and patients with diabetes mellitus – not to be fond of ripe fruit. Although they do not cause a spike in blood sugar, but caution can not hurt. It is better to eat a slightly unripe specimens.
Thrombophlebitis, varicose veins from bananas benefits will be less than harm. The viscosity of the blood increases the risk of blood clots.
High starch content in immature fruits when use contributes to increased gas-formation and failure of the digestive system. They can ripen after removing them from the tree during transport and storage. Do not these fruits to eat before bed – the process of digestion is very long, the load on the digestive organs use, certainly will bring.
Bananas for pregnant women and nursing mothers – can harm or benefit?
With reasonable moderate use of these special fruits won’t harm you. Importantly, to exclude the possibility of allergic reactions to components of the fruit.
• Pregnant women are often swelling. To cope with it will help the potassium contained in the banana.
• In the second and third trimester moms-to-be catches up with another problem – constipation. And here come to the aid of yellow assistants are contained in them, the fiber has a slight laxative effect.
• Iron – the source from which is produced the essential part of blood hemoglobin.
• In the chemical composition of banana in a small amount includes the necessary folic acid for pregnant.
• If you are breast-feeding should resort to eating bananas – you know, what they can do to increase lactation.
The caution to eat bananas should be moms quickly gaining weight. Bananas are high in calories and can «help» in it. The same applies to the use of pregnant immature fruit, leading to flatulence, bloating, unpleasant sensations in the intestines, flatulence.
The harm and benefit of bananas in the child’s diet
Banana baby can be introduce solid foods at 6-8 months, after consulting with a pediatrician. It is important that the fruit was ripe, unripe can cause indigestion.
To lure the baby can be shredded in a blender fruit, or scouring the flesh with a spoon. The first techniques in food banana should be limited to 0.5 teaspoon. At the beginning of complementary feeding should pay attention to possible allergic reaction.
For children of preschool and school-age banana – a source of vitamins and mineral substances necessary for proper development of all organs and systems of the body. Given how children are energetic and restless, these fruits are the body in replenishing energy and the ability to quickly remove the fatigue.
Snack banana at school will satisfy the student hunger, improve cerebral blood circulation and will help to focus on solving school problems. Safely in the child’s bag can be put this fruit!
Diet for weight loss and bananas – enemies or friends?
Oddly enough, bananas are successfully included in the composition of different diets, despite the fact that they are not a low calorie product. By the way, such diets are very «delicious» — I agree a certain time to eat bananas and not fresh rice, buckwheat or fat-free yogurt, approaching the sacred figure on the scales.
The great popularity and positive feedback about the results enjoys a three-day diet. During all days in the food consumed only bananas (3-4 pieces) milk, nonfat or low-fat yogurt (approximately 1 liter per day). Taking on such a scheme, a banana, an hour and a half a Cup of yogurt, and so on, continuing to alternate. The last meal should finish no later than 18 PM.
Adhering to such schemes, you can lose 1 to 3 lbs. This diet – ambulance when you need to lose a little and in a short time, for example, before a holiday or when errors in the diet after it.
Such a diet will bring better results, if you follow it for seven days. But then the diet need to be included in one of the meals cooked unsalted fish or chicken and boiled egg. Be sure to drink water or tea. You can not deny yourself a Cup of coffee (without sugar).
The seven-day banana diet will lead to weight loss of up to 5 kg, in some cases, weight loss can be more. Much depends on the initial data.
The banana diet will definitely suit the taste of a sweet tooth. Contraindications to this kind of weight loss are gastro-intestinal diseases, diabetes, hepatic or renal failure, thrombophlebitis.
Allergy to composite banana or hypersensitivity are contraindications for this diet.