Badger fat: what useful properties hidden in it. What benefits and harm to human body brings badger fat
Scientifically proven the ability of wild animals to accumulate in the fat significant amount of valuable and useful substances.
Badger fat is no exception.
It is considered to be an effective tool in medicine and cosmetics, used in the treatment of diseases, enhancing health, improving the condition of the entire body.
Badger fat: composition, how to apply
Badger fat is the product obtained by rendering the subcutaneous fat of the badger. A powerful preventive and healing effect is achieved by the presence in it of useful and valuable substances:
• polyunsaturated omega – group. They are able to improve all the processes of metabolism, nourish the tissues of bodies that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. The human body itself can’t produce them, so it is important their entry from the outside.
• Vitamins E and A have high antioxidant activity, have an impact on all regenerative processes, indispensable for the growth and development of the body, worsening the effects of polyunsaturated acids.
• Vitamins of group b Regulate protein, fat, water – salt, carbohydrate metabolic processes, affect the immune system, blood circulation, mental ability, hormone balance, full eye, nervous system.
• Vitamin K is important for normal blood clotting and proper functioning of the liver.
Nutritional value: in 100g are
• protein – 0гр;
• carbohydrates – 0гр;
• fats – 99,8 gr.
Badger fat has a high calorie content in 100g is 898,2 kcal.
The presence is valuable for the entire body is about the use of badger fat in medicine and cosmetology.
Use in medicine. Successfully used in the treatment as the main therapeutic agent and auxiliary in combination with pharmaceutical drugs. A wide range of applications associated with its properties. Fat has: antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, antibacterial, antioxidant, immunomodulatory, antiviral, restorative, healing, regenerating, anti-sclerotic action.
The use in cosmetology. Mask and cream with badger fat among the components that affect the skin making it elastic, supple, fresh, prevent premature aging and formation of wrinkles. Good effect to show care for problematic and dry skin, has moisturizing ingredients and badger fat.
Home daily lubricate the skin with this product. He will protect her from sunburn, frostbite, chapping, healing of microfractures.
Mask against acne: you should take a small amount of dark chocolate, melt it, add the fat and mix. Apply on face for 15-20min.
Night cream: in the same volume is taken from cocoa butter and milk fat, melted, is added to 1st liter of jojoba oil and 10 15кап essential oil. Cooked cream stored in glass container in dark, cool place.
Useful badger fat hair. A small amount of it saves hair from dryness, brittleness, making them manageable, shiny, smooth. Daily rubbing it into the hair roots stops hair loss.
Badger fat: what’s good for the body
Badger fat as a drug has on the human body a comprehensive action. The benefits of badger fat in that
• improves protein metabolism;
• affect the activities of the digestive system;
• able to compensate for a disturbance in the formation of enzymes in case of incorrect power supply;
• significantly increases the human resistance to the influence of various infectious or viral diseases;
• stimulates regenerative processes in tissues and cells, healing of existing erosions, ulcers;
• protects mucous membranes of the digestive system, enveloping them;
• improves heart and all blood vessels;
• lowers the risk of formation and development of atherosclerosis, thrombosis;
• restores the volume of hormones;
• lowers the possibility of cancer tumors;
• affects hair, skin and nails, slows the aging process.
Its systematic use considerably increases the effectiveness of treatment and prevention of the following diseases:
• digestive system: gastritis, ulcers of the duodenum and stomach, colitis, duodenitis, enterocolitis;
• heart and blood vessels: varicose veins, thrombosis, atherosclerosis, hemorrhoids, thrombophlebitis;
• skin: cuts, abrasions, scratches, trophic ulcers, cracks, bedsores, stretch marks, frostbites, burns, fistulas, insect bites, boils, acne, herpes, urticaria, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis;
• respiratory system: laryngitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, quinsy, pleurisy, bronchitis, asthma, tuberculosis and silicosis of the lungs;
• urinary system;
• musculoskeletal: rickets, osteoarthritis, arthritis, osteoporosis, myositis, osteomyelitis, sprains of tendons and ligaments, fractures;
• female and male genital organs: prostatitis, sterility, adenoma of cervical erosion.
The use of fat is helpful also at:
• significant lowering of immunity;
• restore health, strength after surgery or long illness;
• anorexia, dystrophy;
• recovery after intoxication with drugs that was triggered by prolonged use.
Badger fat should be taken three times per day before meals. Dose for an adult is 1десертную spoon, and when combined with honey – 1tbsp L. the Duration of intake should not exceed one month. Treatment and prophylaxis can be performed up to 3 times per year with a mandatory break for 3-4 weeks.
Badger fat is necessary before receiving the melt at room temperature. It is important to remember that heating of product reduces the number of valuable substances and minerals.
Badger fat: what’s the harm
Badger fat is among the few drugs of alternative medicine that have been recognized as official medicine. The tool is able in some situations to show the side effects and be contraindicated for use in treatment. It cannot be taken:
• people with diseases of the liver, kidneys, pancreas;
• when the presence of kidney stones and biliary tract;
• in chronic pancreatitis;
• the propensity for any type of dermatitis, and the presence of individual intolerance to it eliminates the possibility of treatment;
• children up to 3 years.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding do not belong to a complete contraindication in the treatment of diseases of the fat badger. During this period, the treatment should be done with doctor’s permission and under his full control.
Exceeding the required dosage of treatment, improper storage conditions, a low quality product can cause weakness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea. To avoid these conditions, it is important to know how to store and select badger fat.
The best place of purchase is the pharmacy. Available in capsules or vials. At home it should be stored at a temperature not exceeding 5C, in a dark place (it stores well and retains its properties in the fridge).
Indicators of quality of fat are considered to be the color (white or slightly yellowish), the presence of a particular smell and taste. The focus of freshness and quality is its shelf life specified on packing.
Badger fat for kids: helpful or harmful
The benefits of badger fat no doubt. It is also useful to children. But the high concentration of nourishing and active ingredients, allergenicity, make it contraindicated agent for use in the treatment of children under 3 years.
In the treatment of children over 3 years old parents need to strictly adhere to the dosage. A single dose of fat is:
• children between 3 to 6 years – 1/3h l;
• from 6 to 12 years – 1/2H l;
• after 12 years – 1ch L.
Exceeding these doses can negatively impact on children: can show signs of Allergy, nausea, vomiting, lethargy, upset his chair. Duration of treatment – no more than 5 days.
Before treatment it is necessary to check the child’s reaction to the fat. It is necessary to apply a small quantity on elbow and wait a while. No changes of the skin is an indication for outdoor use of fat. To check your body’s response to the reception of the funds necessary to give the child 1/4h l of fat and to observe the child’s behavior. If within 3-4 hours in the behavior and state of the baby, nothing will change, the fat can be safely used as a medicine.
Because of the special taste and smell children often refuse to accept it. To hide them, you can mix the product with:
• liquid honey;
• your favorite jam;
• candied fresh berries;
• a decoction of rose hips;
• melted butter from chocolate.
Older children should explain that this medication and it will allow you to quickly cope with the disease.
In the absence of contraindications when milk is allowed to give to prevent for immune support and protection against viral or infectious diseases.
Over 30min before meals a child can be given 1чл mixture:
• 100g of honey, 100g of fat, 100g walnuts, 100g apricots, 100g raisins. All crushed and mixed.
Even if the child is not able to avoid contamination when taking this compound, it is much easier to transfer the disease and will recover quicker without consequences.
The decision about the use of badger fat as internal medicines should be taken by the parents together with the paediatrician. Peacefully, without fear for the health of the baby, the fat can be used topically. They RUB the legs, back and chest when cold and wrap the baby in a blanket.
Badger fat is called the elixir of health, longevity and beauty. Its harm and benefit to the organism will depend on compliance with norms accepted dosage and adequacy of application.