The Korean method of facial care
Korean traditional care consists of five morning and five evening successive stages.
- Water deep cleansing cream, foam or powder for washing. Thoroughly, but gently massage the face during the face to awaken the skin and activate blood circulation in it.
- Softening of the stratum corneum to improve permeability with toner, mist, hydrolate or tonic. The product is applied all over the face with patting movements of the fingertips or a cotton pad, not later than three seconds after washing.
- The use of essences, serums or ampoules containing highly active ingredients are able to penetrate deep into the interior of the skin. It can be anti-aging, protivokariosnoe, Sebo-regulating or other means, to deal with specific problems of the skin.
- Application of the cream, emulsion or lotion to «seal» the skin’s nutrients and do not allow to evaporate from the surface of precious moisture.
- Sunscreen (sunscreen) will keep the skin white and protect it from solar radiation. The sun is one of the main causes of skin aging.
- Clean your skin from dust, dirt, cosmetics and natural secret since. Asians use a special hydrophilic oil, which in contact with water turns into a gentle milk and helps persons all the excess.
- Wash with large amount of thick foam, whipped with a sponge or washcloth. This will help to remove the skin from the remnants of hydrophilic oil and dirt.
- Holding for release from dead cells of the procedure of exfoliation once a week. Use mechanical or chemical scrubs and exfoliating gel that rolls on the skin and collects on dry skin flakes.
- Facial massage with warm cream and a special massager to increase the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin. The remnants of the cream removed with a napkin.
- Koreans prefer instead of a night cream to use a special mask that is applied to the face for an hour before bedtime and throughout the night.
Text: Valentine Shmidova