Of pumpkin mask for face at home: useful properties for the skin. Popular recipes of masks pumpkin facial at home
Pharmacy lotions, toners and other skincare can not cope with the problem so effectively as natural mask.
There are many homemade beauty recipes that do not require special costs, for example using a pumpkin.
This large, juicy, bright berry well acts on the epidermis, due to the content in its composition of the complex of essential vitamins.
Of pumpkin mask for face at home to cook is not difficult, the recipes of traditional medicine suitable for any skin type.
The benefits of pumpkin for skin
In the pumpkin contains a huge amount of vitamins and minerals which are beneficial to all body systems. This fruit can be used not only in cooking but also in cosmetics.
The use of masks pumpkin facial at home
1. Vitamins E and A contribute to slowing the aging process of the epidermis, they stimulate the production of collagen that maintains the elasticity of the person, regardless of age.
2. Vitamin B2 soothes inflamed areas.
3. Vitamin B1 protects the epidermis from aggressive sun rays.
4. Nicotinic acid returns face a nice healthy glow, evens out its tone.
5. The starch softens the skin, lightens pigmented areas.
6. The carbohydrates are characterized by tonic properties, saturate the cells with energy, accelerate the process of their regeneration.
7. Vitamin PP envelops the face with freshness, maintains moisture balance, prevents epidermis dryness.
Of pumpkin mask for face at home also are characterized by excellent exfoliating properties. The flesh is not only gently removes impurities and excess sebum but also dead skin cells. At any age beauty treatments with this product will preserve the softness of the skin, its elasticity and healthy Shine.
Of pumpkin mask facial at home for oily skin
1. Remedy for acne
• boiled pumpkin pulp (50 grams);
• green tea is a strong welding (1 soup spoon);
• honey (1 teaspoon small).
All components are mixed in the proportions to obtain a homogeneous consistency. Weight is applied to the face for 20-25 min, then rinse with warm water. This procedure should be repeated 2-3 times a week. The mask cleanses the skin of impurities, then pulls out grease tube, prevents the appearance of pimples.
2. Remedy for age spots
To even out skin tone you can make at home natural tonic. For this cucumber juice and pumpkin juice are mixed in equal proportions, add a little milk of average fat content. The resulting liquid is applied on the problem areas with a cotton disk. Wash is not immediately necessary, it is important to leave the tonic on the face for 15-20 minutes, then the skin is rinsed with cool water.
3. A tool for removing swelling
The pumpkin flesh should be cooked for half an hour and cool, after add in the honey and turn into mush. 50 grams of pulp 1 tablespoon of honey. The resulting consistency is imposed in cheesecloth as for a poultice, applied to the face for 20 minutes. This mask pumpkin facial at home pulls from the skin of the excess fluid, the result is removed the swelling.
Of pumpkin mask facial at home for oily skin
1. From the Shine
Raw pumpkin should be grated on the smallest grater. With the resulting mass is added 1 tablespoon of starch, 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of tomato juice. The mixture is applied to the face in the morning after washing for 15 minutes, then the skin is washed with cold water.
Mashed pumpkin pulp (2 tablespoons) connects 1 yolk of chicken eggs. The mixture should be thoroughly whipped until a homogeneous consistency. This mask of pumpkin for face at home apply 2 times a week. It allows you to deal with oily skin without drying.
Cosmetic masks for dry dermis
Dry skin requires special care. Of pumpkin mask for face at home fine tone, moisturize the dermis.
1. Mixed raw flesh of the Apple and pumpkin (usually taken 1 procedure 2 tablespoons of food). To this mass is added a good olive oil (10 ml), all thoroughly whipped. The resulting texture is applied to the face for 15 minutes. The procedure should be repeated 3 times a week to achieve the most effective result.
2. Raw pumpkin pulp (50 g) is mixed with vegetable oil (1 teaspoon). Apply this texture to the skin need at least 20 minutes. Procedure to ublaziti the epidermis, even skin tone and prevent peeling.
3. Raw pumpkin flesh (3 tablespoons) connected with liquid honey (1 teaspoon), cottage cheese high fat (1 teaspoon) and cream (10 ml). Components must be well mixed, the mask should be applied evenly on the face not less than 20 minutes.
Use the product to fight sagging skin and wrinkles
1. Recipe for facial wrinkles
Fresh pumpkin juice (3 large tablespoons) mixed with honey (preferably liquid) and 10 ml of olive oil. To the resulting slurry is added oat flour in such a quantity to form a consistency similar to sour cream. The mask is applied to the skin 3 times a week for 20 minutes. After a few treatments will notice the first results.
2. Recipe for aging sagging skin
Raw mashed pumpkin pulp (50 grams) mixed with egg white. The resulting texture is applied to the face, neck and décolleté. After 150 minutes the skin is washed lightly with cool water. This procedure well, tonsorial, maintains the elasticity of the epidermis.
3. Wrinkle smoothing mask
Pumpkin flesh (about 100 grams) boiled until fully cooked and ends in a mess. There is added chicken raw egg yolk and a small amount of honey (1 teaspoon). The mixture is applied on clean, dry face for 15 minutes. The procedure is preferably carried out before bedtime.
Facial scrub on the basis of pumpkin
To preserve youth and beauty of your skin can do not a pumpkin mask, but the scrub on the basis of this product.
1. Nourishing scrub
The pumpkin flesh should be boiled, mash it into a puree. There is then added a small amount of sugar (1 tablespoon per 100 grams) and ground coffee (1 teaspoon). The resulting tool massage is applied to the skin (no longer than 2-3 minutes). If the face is very dry, scrub before use, you can add 3-4 drops of olive oil.
2. Scrub for combination skin
5-6 almonds are ground to flour by using grinder. The resulting powder is added to 1 teaspoon of liquid honey and 50 grams of the pulp of raw pumpkin. Next, you need a mixture to dilute it with natural plain yogurt to get the consistency close to that of thick cream. The scrub is rubbed 3-4 minutes into the skin with light massage movements. Epidermis after the procedure is wiped with a cube of ice.
Important points the use of fruit in the home of cosmetology
Before you put any pumpkin mask, you need to find some nuances in the application of this product.
1. If the mask you want to add boiled pulp of fruit, to cook it properly. The pumpkin can not be boiled in a large quantity of water, it is best to bake, to preserve the maximum of useful properties.
2. After using the mask is recommended to wash first with plain water, and then RUB the skin with a decoction of chamomile and calendula.
3. Pumpkin is suitable for any skin type. In spite of this, before applying cosmetics, it is important to ensure no allergies to the product. For this small amount of pumpkin pulp should be applied on the wrist. If after 15 minutes no redness, then you can use face masks.
Of pumpkin mask for face at home is an affordable and effective way to preserve youth, beauty and elasticity of your skin. Regular cosmetic treatments will be to clean the dermis of dirt and sebaceous plugs. In addition, of pumpkin mask increases the protective function of the skin, this allows it to not hurt after the interaction with such negative external factors as the scorching sun and strong gusts of wind.