Jojoba oil — use and properties. How to use the beneficial properties of jojoba oil for face and hair.
How do you get jojoba oil
This oil is extracted by cold press from the seeds of the jojoba shrub.
Its main beauty lies in the uniqueness and effectiveness of the cosmetic effect. The chemical composition of this oil is a waxy substance similar to spermaceti (contained in the sperm whale’s head). This substance is added to the best and most expensive anti-aging cream. Due to the content of provitamin A, tocopherol (vitamin E), lipids and amino acids, jojoba oil is a godsend for genuine and effective care.
The amazing properties of jojoba oil
1. Moisturizing effect. Jojoba oil — excellent moisturizer that penetrates every layer of the epidermis. In addition, the oil promotes the formation of protective layer of lipids that protects hair and skin from excessive moisture loss.
2. A softening effect. Penetrating into the upper layers of the skin, jojoba oil softens it from the inside. The skin becomes wonderfully soft, silky and supple. What girl doesn’t dream of such skin?!
3. Fast-acting and long-lasting effect. Oil is actively absorbed into the hair, the skin without blocking pores and follicles. After applying this oil, no sticky feeling, greasy and tightness in the skin, and remaining open follicles and pores function in a normal mode. If you regularly use jojoba oil can provide the skin and hair a velvety texture, tenderness and softness.
4. The nutritional effect is. Jojoba oil is excellent to cope not only with the task of deep and thorough hydration, but also the enrichment of valuable and useful minerals, trace elements and vitamins. Also the oil will help to delay the aging process of cells caused by free radicals. Stimulating the metabolism and accelerating the process of cell regeneration, the oil becomes a faithful ally of every woman in the renewal of youth and unfading beauty.
5. The effect of lifting and smoothing wrinkles. Actively destroying free radicals, this oil provides the skin texture, slowing the aging process of the epidermis; helps smooth wrinkles.
6. Protective effect. Jojoba oil gently and gently removes toxins. The chemical composition of the oil there is vitamin E, which provides antioxidant effect on the body.
7. The antioxidant effect. Jojoba oil — a natural preservative. If you mix the oil with other oils, their beneficial properties are preserved and stabilized for a very long time.
8. A cleansing and soothing effect. This oil is suitable for care of skin prone to oily, problem skin. Due to the light and lean structure, possessing anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antiseptic, antibacterial properties, jojoba oil is a universal remedy for maintenance. Jojoba oil has the ability to stabilize the lipid balance of the skin.
9. Hypoallergenic effect. This oil will not cause allergies, so used to baby massage and care.
The use of jojoba oil
Odorless oil widely used as a base for cosmetic and toilet purposes. In addition to stunning cosmetic qualities of jojoba oil, it also provides 100 % UV-protection. Oil is used to create sunscreens, emulsions and lotions, lip balms. This special oil is added to ointments and creams that are used for the treatment and prevention of dermatitis, eczema and other skin problems.
What problems and tasks to help cope jojoba oil:
When sagging, aging, unhealthy and exhausted appearance of the skin;
Dryness, dehydration and skin peeling;
When wrinkles (around the eyes, «goose feet»);
When colloidal scars;
By reducing the elasticity of the skin;
If uneven tone and dull person;
When stretch marks due to rapid weight changes or hormonal changes related to pregnancy;
If skin sensitivity;
For dermatitis, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis;
When caring for infant soft skin;
When caring for skin after sunbathing, shaving;
In chapping of the lips and skin;
When ogrubelosti on the elbows, soles of the feet, the palms of the hands;
If dryness and breakage of hair;
Of inflammatory processes.
The incredible benefits of jojoba oil for face
Many cosmetic problems of the skin and hair can be solved using part of the funds for the care of the amazing jojoba oil. Thanks to the absorbent, anti-aging action; ability to normalize salt, lipid and lipid balance; non-greasy, light and gentle structure, this oil is the leading top oils to care for themselves.
The perfect pair for jojoba oil — grape seed oil. Together this wonderful tandem will perfectly moisturize the skin, eliminate peeling on the skin.
Regular grooming with the use of jojoba oil ensures your skin the perfect tone, smoothness, elasticity, softness and silkiness, as well as a lifting effect. The skin will not only look beautiful and well-groomed, she is still healthy and rich in useful vitamins and minerals. Only in case of individual intolerance to this oil you need to refrain from using it.
Practical tips and guidelines for using
For daily care oil is often combined with other oils (almond, apricot, avocado, grapeseed, peach) in equal proportions. The combination of vegetable oil with essential can enrich its membership and increase its value. You can also improve your lotion or cream, adding a little jojoba oil in it (10-20%).
Jojoba oil in the fight against wrinkles
To prepare a miracle-a mixture for fighting wrinkles is very easy. Take one tablespoon of vegetable oils of avocado and jojoba oil, and add to this mixture the essential oil limetta, fennel, sandalwood, rose, neroli, and peppermint (a drop). A natural remedy for wrinkles lubricate the area around the eyes a couple of times a day. At a deeper wrinkle composition changes a little: in jojoba oil add almond oil (1/1), and then a drop of oil of pine, neroli, peppermint and fennel.
Jojoba oil for dry or flaky skin
One tablespoon of oil take a few drops of essential oil of lavender, orange or sandalwood. Use the remedy daily once.
Oil for skin prone to inflammation
One tablespoon of take one drop of tea tree oil, lavender or clove.
When loose skin
Will help give aging skin a fresh, health and beauty following mask: jojoba oil add essential oils of sandalwood, patchouli and chamomile.
As stretch marks and scars
In areas where there are or are planned (for prevention) of stretch marks, add a small amount of jojoba oil. Can improve the recipe, adding the oil one or two drops of lavender oil, tangerine and clove.
Every day to carefully and gently massage into the skin jojoba oil. This contributes to their nutrition and hydration. Your lips will be luscious, soft, smooth and velvety. You can also add jojoba oil one to two drops of essential oils of peppermint, lemon balm, limetty and roses. Your lips will become even better and sweeter!
Jojoba oil for hair
Cosmetic and medicinal properties of the oil will be useful in caring for your curls. When you use oil is a deep moisturizing of the hair follicle, its structure is remarkably improved from its rich lipid composition. The hair becomes manageable and well-groomed, strong, they look «alive» and shiny. Such oil may be a lifeline after the procedure perms or hair coloring.
On top of that this oil helps to careful cleansing of the scalp, hair from particles of dirt and dust, residues of cosmetic products and dead skin cells. Penetrating deep into the skin, jojoba oil provides intensive nourishment, it does not clog the hair follicles, providing a full «breath» of the scalp. The sebaceous glands stabiliziruemost due to regular and prolonged use of jojoba oil. Your hair will stay longer fresh, lush and clean feel with ease.
Practical tips and guidelines for using
Your hair is filled with beauty and health try before you wash your hair (in fifteen minutes), apply oil on the hair roots. Also improve your usual shampoo and conditioner by adding jojoba oil (in the proportions 5%).
Apply on your hairbrush or comb a little jojoba oil. Can go further, improving the result, and one teaspoon of oil add five drops of ylang-ylang, orange and chamomile. If you are concerned about the problem of hair loss, replace these essential oil pine oil, cedar, ginger, sage, eucalyptus. It is recommended that 2-3 minutes a day to devote to combing the specially prepared comb, moistened with oils. Thanks to this simple method, your hair will be noticeably healthier, less brittle, dry, thin.
Way to natural beauty and excellence will facilitate the jojoba oil, with unmatched cosmetic properties.
More about grooming
- Sugaring at home
- Oil from wrinkles
- Hair removal on the face
- Dark circles under eyes
- Extended or suganya pores face
- Makeup for brown eyes
- Makeup for green eyes
- Makeup for blue eyes
- Eye makeup for blondes
- Eye makeup for brunettes
- Skin care around the eyes
- Eyebrow shaping
- Permanent makeup eyebrows
- Eyebrows for different face types
- Glasses for round face
- An overview of all the types of exfoliation — choosing the best
- Castor oil for eyelashes
- Almond oil for hair and face
- Shea butter for face, body and hair
- Rose oil — use and properties
- Peach oil for face and hair
- Jojoba oil for face and hair
- The wheat germ oil for face and hair
- Rock oil and its properties
- Amaranth oil benefit or harm
- Saffron oil properties and applications
- Rosehip oil properties and applications
- Walnut oil benefits and harms
- The essential oil of ylang-ylang properties
- Mustard oil and its properties
- Evening primrose oil
- Rosemary oil and its properties
- Orange essential oil and its properties
- Canola oil its benefits and harms
- Massage oil
- Tea tree oil from acne and fungus, hair and teeth
- Talc on the face
- Wens on the body
- Dry skin
- Masks for face skin
- Oily skin
- Troubled skin
- Dry skin on my face
- If cracked skin on hands
- Pimples on the face
- Acne on the face
- Dark spots on the face
- Peeling skin on face
- Homemade body scrubs
- Nails at home
- French manicure (French)
- Short manicure
- Home manicure
- Short haircut (photo)
- Medium haircut (photo)
- Long hairstyle (photo)
- Homemade masks for hair
Full list of useful articles about appearance and beauty you can find on the main page of the section Style and beauty