How to remove blackheads at home. Features and effectiveness of procedures for dealing with black spots
Comedones represent the grease tube.
Their tops become dark because of impurities, dust, cosmetics and dead skin cell layers.
The most vulnerable place for the black dots – the nose.
To eliminate this imperfection can not only resorting to the help of a cosmetologist, but on its own.
How to remove blackheads at home.
Trouble in the form of black dots does not shy away neither young people nor adults men and women. Clogged pores greatly impair the appearance of the skin and considerably spoil the mood. Today we have to understand how to eliminate black spots at home.
The causes of clogged pores on the face
Before considering the most effective methods that you can use on their own, it should highlight the main factors that cause blackheads:
• hormonal changes the body;
• genetic predisposition;
• lack of day mode;
• insufficient rest;
• constant stress;
• poor environment;
• use low-quality cosmetics;
• improper skin care.
How to remove blackheads at home: methods
To approach the fight with black dots experts recommend comprehensively. Regularly using proven methods, can significantly improve skin condition, narrow pores, restore its healthy and radiant appearance.
Among the main ways to get rid of the comedones, and should be the most efficient:
• steam cleaning of the face;
• cleansing strips (plasters);
• lightening of the skin.
Face cleaning is done by thoroughly cleansed skin. The procedure starts with a light exfoliation. Scrub gently apply to wet skin and RUB soft circular movements for three minutes. The scrub can be replaced with a mask film.
After peeling do the steam bath of medicinal herbs. Face, you can steam and above the ordinary boiling water, but the herbs will bring the best results. They will remove excess oiliness, improve blood circulation in tissues, relieve irritation.
Tilting your head over the pot with the broth and cover with a towel. It should be large enough for the herbal infusion is not cooled, and the steam from the tank does not escape. Steam bath should be done in about 15 minutes. Moisture, which will act on the skin, you need to carefully blot with a clean cloth.
After bath, the pores open and the skin begins to breathe. You can now proceed directly to cleaning. Thoroughly wash hands with soap and treated them with alcohol. This is to avoid infection. Experts, answering questions about how to remove blackheads at home, I advise you to wrap your fingers with bandage which is pre-moistened in solution of salicylic acid. The black dot is removed gently by pressing on it.
To narrow the pores, after the procedure the face should be cleaned with a tonic, lotion, or diluted in water with lemon juice.
Many well-known cosmetic brands have released a patch that promises to rid the skin of comedones. The basis of such patches are natural resins. Auxiliary ingredients are various acids, oils and sorbents.
Let’s consider step by step how to use strips of black dots:
1. Before the procedure, thoroughly clean the skin from makeup and dirt.
2. Areas with black dots wetted and carefully glue them on the strip.
3. When the plaster dries, it should be carefully removed from the skin together with sebaceous stopper.
Viscous substance in the composition of the strips soften the tip of the comedone, who scored a season. Patches it is recommended to use in the evening. In this case, redness that may occur after the procedure, the morning you already will not be disturbed. Use the strips a few times a week.
Skin lightening facial
Dark top sebaceous plugs can make the light. In a small container to pour the soap solution prepared from the usual children’s soap. It add 0.5 teaspoon of baking soda and salt finely. The resulting mixture was recruited on a cotton pad and a little squeeze. Soft circular motions wipe the skin without stretching it. Leave to act for 3 minutes. Then opolaskivaniem face with cool water.
There are some other ways how to bleach black spots. Dilute the lemon juice with water in proportion 1:1. Liquid is necessary to clean the face once a day. Also for bleaching of comedones, you can use 3% hydrogen peroxide.
How to remove blackheads at home: folk remedies
Also to get rid of annoying blackheads, you can use traditional methods: self-prepared masks.
Gelatin mask – alternative to the patch
It is possible not to spend money on special strips of black dots. Wonderful mask of comedones can be cooked at home without any extra costs. For this we need the gelatin and warm milk. The ingredients should be thoroughly mixed in the container and put the mixture in the microwave for 7-10 minutes. A little cold swollen mask should be applied on the problem area and leave until fully cured. Weight after drying will turn into a film, which should be carefully removed from the face together with the black caps.
Best natural cleansing products
Between steam cleansing your face, you should do simple but effective mask, consisting of two or three available components. It will help keep the skin clean, nourish it with nutrients and moisturize.
1. Cereal. Crushed oatmeal diluted warm milk. The obtained thick paste apply on skin and leave to act for a few minutes. Wash off the mask with warm water.
2. Cosmetic clay. The powder of clay mixed with a small amount of water or herbal decoction. The mixture was applied to the wings of the nose and leave to dry. Clean the skin with a damp sponge.
3. Liquid honey spread over the skin light patting movements. When the fingertips appear white lumps, it is necessary to wash with warm water.
4. A spoonful chopped in a blender white rice zaparte boiling water. In the morning the water should be removed, and the remaining mass to lubricate the problem area of the skin. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse with water.
Homemade mask for lightening the face
If you are seriously wondering how to remove blackheads at home, special attention should be paid to the mask. They can be used as a standalone procedure, and after steaming. The skin after steam bath well taking a nutritional ingredients.
• Pulp of one tomato skin. Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
• Raw potatoes grate on fine grater. Mass apply on face for 10 minutes. Rinse with water.
• Yogurt should be used instead of means for morning washing. Also, this fermented milk product can be applied as a mask. Rinse it with water necessary when it dries.
• Prepare a mixture of one teaspoon salt and two tablespoons of sour cream. Weight wipe the nose twice a week.
• Then mix the white of one egg with two tablespoons of lemon juice and juice of leaves of aloe Vera. This structure is necessary to lubricate the area with comedones twice. Rinse with warm water.
After removing the mask, experts recommend to wipe the skin with lotion and apply a nourishing cream. This will help to avoid dehydration of the skin in which the pores become clogged faster.
How to remove blackheads at home: causes of failures
If you care for the skin at least some of the above methods, but are unable to achieve good results in the struggle with black dots, you should pay attention to the advice of dermatologists.
1. Cosmetics. The appearance of blackheads is facilitated by the use of means-based oils and animal fats. Cosmetic products should be used in accordance with their age and skin type. The funds are non-comedogenic which does not clog the pores, as a rule, are marked with the «non-comedodenic».
2. Diet and bad habits. Fried, very spicy and fatty foods, large amounts of coffee and alcohol, Smoking and misuse of drugs negatively affect the overall condition of the skin and lead to blackheads. You should go on balanced diet and give up bad habits. Instead, you need to eat more fresh vegetables and fruits to add to your diet cereals, and spending a lot of time outdoors. You should also pay attention to drinking enough water. The liquid will help to flush the body of toxic substances.
3. Medicines. Medications to fight acne, do not affect the amount of fat secreted by the skin, therefore, can not prevent the occurrence of clogged pores.
4. Skin cleansing and hygiene. Never go to bed with makeup on. Change your pillowcase on a pillow and smaller touch the face with hands.
To achieve good results, the procedures for the purification of a person to hold permanently. Even the most effective means will not relieve you permanently from comedogenic in just one application. Comprehensive and regular grooming will be rewarded with a clean and velvety skin.