How to care for skin in autumn: cosmetologists vs. traditional medicine
Take care of the skin in autumn
Looking forward to fall to enjoy the Golden foliage, Apple pies, wrap myself in soft sweaters and coats? But please if you what the skin will be drier and darker, and fine lines more noticeable? To avoid this difficult, as the air becomes colder and drier, often the wind blows, the diet is changing towards a more «heavy» products, and the use of water is sharply reduced. Besides, at the beginning of the heating season, the humidity in the room is critical falls that can lead to deep dehydration of the epidermis and dermis. The fall also exacerbated many chronic diseases, especially the gastrointestinal tract and the urogenital system, which is also reflected on the face redness and rashes.
On the other hand, the activity of the sun falls, and with it, reduced its negative effect on the skin: pigmentation diminished, zhirootdelenie narrowed pores. That’s why in autumn it is important to radically revise the scheme of skin care and to pay more attention to restorative procedures.
All beauticians agree that the autumn is the best time to try out new cosmetics and take advantage of the more radical cosmetic procedures. If the summer to carry out microdermabrasion and deep peels are not recommended due to the action of the sun, in autumn the optimum time for them. A few more tips from the professionals:
- Do not forget about moisturizing. Light summer cream or lotion will change to a tool with a more dense texture or oil-based. Moisturizer apply 1-2 times a day, it will help fight dry skin and maintain its tone as in summer. Do not forget that even in the fall the day cream must be with a sun factor of at least SPF15.
- If there is a need, such as your skin reacts to the cold wind peeling and redness, be sure to include in the scheme care nourishing night cream, even if you’ve avoided it over the summer. It will help your skin recover during the night.
- Replace cleanser a lotion, emulsion, lotion, or oil-based, if your skin is prone to acne formation. This will prevent tightness and drying out of the epidermis.
- Experts recommend to pass at least one cabin the procedure for deep facial cleansing or exfoliation, to meet the autumn with smooth and rejuvenated skin.
The advice of traditional medicine
Checked home and folk remedies can also help to smooth the transition to the fall season for your skin:
- At the same time will cleanse and nourish the skin scrub based on olive oil. Mix 2-3 tablespoons of oil with the same amount of brown sugar or grinded coffee. The resulting mixture use once a week, gently cleaning the face.
- In the fall lots of fresh honey. Take advantage of this miracle product (unless, of course, you’re allergic to it) and feed the skin with vitamins and microelements. For oily skin mask from honey and yogurt or a protein, for dry – honey and egg yolk and olive oil.
The best means for skin care in autumn
- For sensitive and prone to redness skin fall will be a useful day cream with vitamin C, chamomile, calendula, rose and peptides that will help to relieve irritation.
- Products with vitamin C, the cream and serum, will help to cope with the consequences of the misuse of tanning – pigmentation, coarsening and photoaging. They will bleach skin and make it smoother.
- To get ready for the cold and enhance the skin nutrition before winter thanks to the creams with Shea butter, oils of olive, cocoa, Shea butter, extracts of geranium, safflower, vitamins A and E.
- The bright summer sun contributes to the destruction of collagen, therefore, the beginning of autumn, many have deep wrinkles. To maintain the skin you can use creams with collagen, proteins, coenzyme Q10.
- To avoid roughening of the skin under the action of cold and wind will help moderate (1-2 times a week) use of peels, for example, fruit acids. Purified skin to better absorb creams and receives more effect from their use.
Proper care of the skin in the fall will help to preserve the natural beauty and freshness of the skin from the summer and slowly prepare for the long winter weather and temperature extremes.