Homemade body scrub — 5 best recipes. How to make body scrubs at home.
And we want to tell you how You can make your skin smooth, clean and toned, using a simple homemade body scrub. In this case, You fundamentally save your time, and Your wallet will be much thinner, because any of the proposed budget scrubs is considered enough recipe to care for their own appearance.
Homemade body scrub: pros and cons
Before advise lovely ladies any recipe, it is worth noting the possible advantages and disadvantages of scrubs for home use. In most cosmetic drugs for the care of face and body you can create from simple and affordable ingredients that are probably can find a home in every woman. It could be scrubs with the application:
• Ground coffee
• Sea salt
• Brown or white sugar,
• Citrus peel,
• Ground seeds (grape, or apricot).
All except the last paragraph, you can often find on the shelves of the kitchen cabinets any lady. Milled bone, which perfectly exfoliate the Horny layer of the epidermis, can be stocked in advance, for example, in the summer, dry them in the sun. After components of future equipment for the body dries, You will be able to grind them first in a mortar with a pestle kitchen, and then in a coffee grinder.
So, what advantages have homemade body scrub:
1. First, this tool perfectly cleanses the pores and eliminates any impurities
2. Secondly, homemade body scrub will be a great way to fight the annoying cellulite,
3. Thirdly, this tool tones up skin, improves blood circulation even in the smallest vessels and capillaries,
4. Through the use of scrubs for body skin achieved remarkable lifting effect. The skin is tightened and smoothed, silky and clean
5. Operation of a body scrub will prepare the skin for application of various means to get rid of cellulite. So You can achieve deeper penetration of effective creams, masks or wraps.
Like any other method of skin care, scrub also has disadvantages and contraindications:
1. Abrasive cleaning tools will not fit ladies with too sensitive skin. Such effects easily injure her, thus You will get the opposite effect, that is, instead of cleansing and removal of keratinized, You can simply scratch the delicate cover. Accordingly, the skin in sensitive areas will have to treat with special products.
2. Of course, the use of scrubs under any circumstances be allowed if the skin has lesions, wounds, signs of atopic dermatitis, eczema and other dermatological problems.
3. It is undesirable to do a deep cleaning of the skin, pregnant girls and lactating mothers as well as women undergoing treatment for serious illnesses.
Recipe for homemade body scrub based on sugar and coconut
Cleanser for the body using sugar and coconut very gently removes the top layer of the epidermis, taking care of the skin and not irritating it. Even if You have a sensitive skin type, try making home-made body scrub and use it 1-2 times a week. You will see how smooth will be the cover. Moreover, this amazing scrub is suitable for skin.
To create it, take:
• 2 tbsp brown sugar
• 3 tbsp sour cream,
• 1 tbsp grated coconut flesh.
Connect all the parts of the scrub in one container, optionally, add to the emulsion a few drops of essential oil of orange or lemon. Apply the product carefully, massaging, and rubbing of the skin of the body. Then take a shower and cover the cleared areas with a moisturizing cream. This tool allowed to use and women with dry skin because the cream is wonderfully nourishing and moisturizing.
Homemade body scrub with coffee and applesauce
One of the best known remedies for home peels is the scrub with ground coffee. Why is he so popular? It’s simple: it gives skin an amazing smoothness and freshness, actively fights cellulite and prepare it for the application of anti-cellulite creams or masks. And coffee scrub is the cheapest and most natural bronzer. With it, the body will become a unique bronze shade.
To do with your hands homemade body scrub, You need to prepare:
• Brewed ground coffee – 3 tbsp
• 1 tbsp olive oil.
While brewed organic coffee, You need to remove the Apple peel and grate it on a fine grater. Then combine puree with olive oil, strain the coffee and add the our mixture thick. Now you can cover scrub desired areas of the body, massage and rinse.
In addition to Apple, try to add in the scrub even mashed fresh peaches. These ingredients will make your skin flawlessly smooth and silky.
Homemade body scrub from oatmeal with cinnamon
To achieve the soft skin effect will allow You to scrub based on oatmeal. It can be prepared more to clean also the skin on the face. Useful properties of oatmeal is known to almost everyone, so the flakes are part of the most popular masks or scrubs. Girls with sensitive, thin and too delicate skin can not be afraid to use this tool: scrub of oatmeal will suit any skin type, it will not damage it and does not contain abrasive particles with sharp edges.
For self-recreate the recipe, You need to take:
• 4 tbsp warm milk
• 1-2 tsp cinnamon
• 3 tbsp oatmeal
• 1 tsp. almond oil.
In the milk must first be steamed oatmeal, to sustain them for about 10 minutes, and after the allotted time to mix with other components. Now you can cover scrub the skin and massage problem areas. Cinnamon is considered to be a sufficiently effective tool to combat fatty deposits and cellulite. It stimulates blood circulation and, hence, prepare your skin for anti-cellulite products.
Homemade body scrub with orange peel and yoghurt
The main condition which should be observed during the preparation of this tool: hurry up, apply the scrub to the skin before You want to eat it. Stunning aroma of the cleansing composition will certainly appreciate those who dare to cook it with their hands. So, what You need to prepare:
• Natural yoghurt,
• Brown sugar.
On a grater You need to grate the orange zest and squeeze a few tablespoons of juice. If the mixture gets a little pulp, it will be a good thing. The obtained mix the ingredients, adding a tablespoon of cane sugar and 5-6 tablespoons of yogurt. Now just need to make the peeling of the body, including the neck, chest area, stomach and legs.
After using the scrub, You will notice how soft and tender was the skin. He smoothed, silky and fit.
Homemade body scrub based on sea salt and lemon
Sea salt does not only cleanse the epidermis, but also saturate the body with useful substances such as iron, magnesium and iodine, penetrating through the open pores. Thanks to the lemon included in the product, You will be able to whiten the skin, make the color uniform and reduce inflammation.
To make a scrub at home by yourself, You will need:
• 1-2 tbsp of sea salt, pre-crushed in a coffee grinder or blender,
• 3-4 tbsp cream
• 1 tbsp butter (alternatively, you can use almond or vegetable oil).
To do exfoliation with the help of this tool must be especially carefully, because sea salt is quite coarse. Massage the skin gently, otherwise you can damage it and make it even more inflamed than before the treatment.
If You want to make a homemade body scrub, You don’t need to make special efforts. Agree, it is nice to save some money by not buying ready-made scrubs, especially any woman can create with his own hands. In addition to those components, which we offer, is allowed:
— Vitamins A and E,
Lemon (peel, juice or pulp),
— Grapefruit juice,
— Different oils (almond, tea tree, jojoba and others),
— Juice and mashed cucumber
To achieve the best result, is before applying the scrub to steam the skin, and after using it, moisturize special means.
More about grooming
- Sugaring at home
- Oil from wrinkles
- Hair removal on the face
- Dark circles under eyes
- Extended or suganya pores face
- Makeup for brown eyes
- Makeup for green eyes
- Makeup for blue eyes
- Eye makeup for blondes
- Eye makeup for brunettes
- Skin care around the eyes
- Eyebrow shaping
- Permanent makeup eyebrows
- Eyebrows for different face types
- Glasses for round face
- An overview of all the types of exfoliation — choosing the best
- Castor oil for eyelashes
- Almond oil for hair and face
- Shea butter for face, body and hair
- Rose oil — use and properties
- Peach oil for face and hair
- Jojoba oil for face and hair
- The wheat germ oil for face and hair
- Rock oil and its properties
- Amaranth oil benefit or harm
- Saffron oil properties and applications
- Rosehip oil properties and applications
- Walnut oil benefits and harms
- The essential oil of ylang-ylang properties
- Mustard oil and its properties
- Evening primrose oil
- Rosemary oil and its properties
- Orange essential oil and its properties
- Canola oil its benefits and harms
- Massage oil
- Tea tree oil from acne and fungus, hair and teeth
- Talc on the face
- Wens on the body
- Dry skin
- Masks for face skin
- Oily skin
- Troubled skin
- Dry skin on my face
- If cracked skin on hands
- Pimples on the face
- Acne on the face
- Dark spots on the face
- Peeling skin on face
- Homemade body scrubs
- Nails at home
- French manicure (French)
- Short manicure
- Home manicure
- Short haircut (photo)
- Medium haircut (photo)
- Long hairstyle (photo)
- Homemade masks for hair
Full list of useful articles about appearance and beauty you can find on the main page of the section Style and beauty