Face mask with lemon: recipes and benefits. Whitening face mask with lemon – features of the application
Some of them can cook at home, because their efficiency is similar to the brand drugs, and the cost is much lower.
Popular are the products that prolong youthfulness of the skin.
One of the most common drugs to maintain a beautiful and healthy looking skin is the facial mask with lemon.
Lemon is long known for its cleansing and bleaching properties, as well as the positive influence on skin cells.
Therefore, whitening face mask with lemon is among the procedures that you can do at home.
Face mask with lemon: the impact on the skin
Components and vitamins, which are part of lemon, have a universal effect on women’s skin. Most in citrus:
• vitamin C which fights against aging of the skin;
• vitamin A that can stop inflammation;
• potassium, normalizing the sebaceous glands;
• organic acids that effectively clean the skin and remove the dead tissue;
• vitamin K lightens dark spots.
This composition of components affect what face mask with lemon can purify the skin, tighten it, to activate cells and to slow the aging process. Therefore, these masks are recommended by cosmetologists for any skin type. What remedy based on lemon can be purchased at the store or pharmacy, and you can prepare yourself.
Trying to make a mask based on lemon at home, it is important to choose the right associated components. For each type of skin they may be different: for example, pure lemon juice cannot be used for dry skin because it will further dry the skin. In addition, the choice of ingredients affects the intensity of the exposure mask and the result, which I want to get in the end. The advantage of making skin care products independently is that all the components are familiar and natural, and thus this mask is safe for skin.
Face mask with lemon: popular recipes
Recipes of facial masks based on lemon a great many. To choose the most appropriate for a specific skin, you can try to do them all by turns, watching the reaction of the person and the effect of the procedure. Another option is the choice to consult a beautician. His opinion will be based on the estimated result of the impact of related components on the basis of what the expert will tell you that it is better to add to the mask.
The most frequently used recipes of masks with lemon include:
1. Lemon juice and raw egg. To prepare this mask, you need to separate the white from the yolk and whip it until a soft white foam. Add 5 drops of lemon juice and mix well with foam. The mixture is applied on the face with soft massaging movements and leave for 20 minutes. Then the mask should rinse with water and apply moisturizer.
2. The lemon and honey. Both ingredients should be taken in equal quantities – 2 tablespoons. A mixture of components mix well and apply to face, leaving for 15-20 minutes.
3. For dry skin you can cook similar a mask by adding honey and lemon oatmeal. It cleans the face without causing irritation and dryness.
4. Mask with lemon and yeast helps to prevent the appearance of pimples and blackheads on the skin. For its preparation you need to take one teaspoon of lemon juice and brewer’s yeast, and add 3 tsp of warm milk. On the face mask remain for 15 minutes, then rinse with plenty of water.
Another common and simple way to use lemon juice for Facials is freezing and wiping the skin with ice cubes with lemon. This tool helps remove the Shine and to lighten the pigmentation of the face. But the lemon cubes of ice should be cautious to use on dry skin, not to overdry it even stronger.
Face mask with lemon is a simple and versatile tool, and with the addition of different ingredients can achieve good results in home skin care.
Face mask with lemon: precautions and contraindications
Despite the fact that the components of the homemade masks are natural and harmless, they need to take precautions. Face mask with lemon can not only give a positive effect, and in some cases there are contraindications to its use. These include:
• presence of allergic reactions or hypersensitive to citric acid;
• sores or inflammation on the face;
• increased sensitivity of the skin.
Trying a mask with lemon for the first time, is carefully to apply it on a surface and observe reaction. Normal is only a slight reddening, severe burning or itching should be cause for immediate removal of cosmetic products. Most of the additional components that are added to mask with lemon, soften the effect of the citrus, but it is important to choose the right amount and ratio in the prepared drug.
Whitening face mask with lemon, especially the use
Whitening skin with lemon has long established itself as an effective and simple remedy. Most of the masks based on lemon juice give a whitening result, but there are a few recipes that are considered the most suitable for the regular procedures. They cleanse the surface of the skin, remove pigment spots, prevent the appearance of rashes and pimples. Whitening face mask with lemon can be cooked one of these recipes:
1. Lemon and flour. To prepare this mask you need to take the pulp of one lemon and mix it with one tablespoon of flour. The resulting mixture is applied to the surface of the skin and leave for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with water.
2. Lemon juice and sour cream. The ingredients you need to take in a ratio of 1:2 and mix thoroughly. The prepared mask is applied on face massage gently and leave for 15 minutes. Then rinse with water.
3. Whitening face mask with lemon and yogurt not only cleanses the skin but also prevents the development of inflammatory processes on its surface. To prepare it, you need to mix 1 tablespoon of yogurt with 5-6 drops of lemon juice.
Apply the mask of lemon can be 1-2 times a week. More frequent use can severely dry up the skin, therefore during the procedure it is important to know the measure. After trying a few different options, you can choose a mask, which is the most suitable for the particular type and characteristics of the skin.
Whitening face mask with lemon: buy a template or make your own?
Cosmetic companies also often use the beneficial properties of lemon and citric acid in their products, so the stores often you can find such a product as a whitening face mask with lemon. Many representatives of the beautiful half of humanity I doubt that it is better to buy a tool or make it yourself at home. To make such a decision, we should consider all the advantages and disadvantages of these cosmetic products.
Significant advantage of homemade masks is the low cost because most of the products available in almost every home, while the branded cosmetic products often are expensive. On the other hand, bought whitening face mask with lemon and has a balanced designed structure, therefore are unlikely to cause allergic reactions, and home-cooked components can affect the skin.
As for the performance, home and specialty care products for the skin have almost the same effect on the face, helping to maintain the health and beauty of women. Therefore, the choice of a cosmetic preparation is an individual decision, which is not so difficult to make, weighing all the pros and cons. Care more important is not what he is, and how often to do it. Regular time and attention, given to himself, will guarantee the renewal of youth and attractive appearance.