Coconut oil for face: benefits for the skin. Ways to use coconut oil for face, lips, efficacy against acne
The benefits of coconut oil for face and its composition
The benefits of coconut oil for face due to its extremely rich composition. Nature endowed it with everything necessary in order to become a versatile beauty product.
1. Almost 50% of the product consists of lauric acid. This substance is characterized by a pronounced antibacterial properties. Acid protects the dermis from acne and inflammation.
2. The hyaluronic acid. Supports the skin’s optimal moisture balance, prevents skin dryness after prolonged contact with UV rays and other natural «whims.» In addition, this substance is characterized by the rejuvenating effects. Hyaluronic acid penetrates deep into skin cells, thus smoothing out of mimic and age wrinkles are undesirable.
3. Triglycerides trigger the process of cell regeneration, improve the General condition of the dermis and cracks heal.
4. Vitamin B11 protects the skin from sudden temperature changes, harsh sun rays and slows down the process of early aging of skin. By the way, often the dermis lacking of this vitamin, so it fades.
5. Folic acid covers the face protective shell against external stimuli, accelerates the regeneration of damaged cells.
6. Ascorbic acid is characterized by a rejuvenating effect, or makes smooth, gives it a velvety softness.
7. Vitamin PP to cope with age-related discoloration, evens out skin tone.
8. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant. It smoothes the skin, improves its condition and fights early signs of aging.
The use of coconut oil for face gives a really unique result. This product has a complex effect on the dermis, improves its condition and keeps youth and beauty, regardless of age.
Mask with coconut oil for face: the best recipes
Presents recipes of masks can prepare at home for every woman. They are simple, do not require extra costs for the ingredients. Almost all of the components are always in the house with the landlady. Now the woman will be able to use them not only in cooking, but also to maintain its beauty.
1. Skin mask for any skin type. In the same proportion mix of 3 ingredients – heavy cream, coconut oil, and melted honey. The ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Means distributed over the face, aged 20 minutes.
2. Mask for sensitive dermis. 50 grams of crumb of white bread you need to pre-soak in warm milk, then wring out excess liquid. There is added coconut oil in such quantity that the mass was a similar consistency to mashed potatoes. The tool is kept on the face for 20 minutes, the procedure is recommended 2 times a week.
3. Mask care of the delicate area around the eyes. 1 teaspoon of coconut oil added a few drops of vitamin E. the resulting tool is applied with fingertips to the eye area for 15 minutes 2 times a week. The mask moisturizes the skin, smoothes wrinkles.
4. Mask for sagging skin. Blue clay is pounded with melted coconut oil. There is added 2-3 drops of orange essential oil. The mask is characterized by the rejuvenating effects. After a few weeks of its regular use face posvezheet.>, wrinkles.
Face peeling with coconut oil
Coconut oil for face is useful not only in the nutrient masks, but and cleansing. Peeling can be done at home, based on basic recipes.
1. Coffee. The grounds remaining after brewed organic coffee should be well rubbed with coconut oil. Consistency should be creamy.
2. Yogurt. Sea salt (50 grams) is mixed with coconut oil. Received vehicle treated skin of the face. After the procedure, the dermis is smeared with natural yogurt, it is aged for 15 minutes and washed off.
3. Sugar. Takes the same amount of liquid honey, brown sugar and coconut oil. Combine ingredients in deep container and RUB to form a homogeneous mass.
Presents recipes peeling means with coconut oil is very simple, but effective. Regular beauty treatments allow you to gently remove dead areas of the dermis and speed up the process of cell regeneration. The face will always be soft and gentle as velvet. During the peeling of the chosen tool is rubbed into the skin with fingertips, this is not too much to nadavlivanie on the fabric, so as not to damage the dermis.
Mask with coconut oil for face: important recommendations for use
To coconut oil for face, gave the best results, when using it you need to follow some rules.
1. Skincare applied to the pre-steaming the dermis. It is very important that the pores open and the skin clean.
2. Mask with coconut oil for face in order to prevent applied to the skin not more often than 1-2 times a week.
3. Wash balances the skin can not be too cold or hot water, it should be at room temperature.
4. If allergic to coconut oil or other components included in the composition of masks, cosmetic procedures are prohibited.
Natural coconut oil is a unique natural gift. Do not forget to follow simple rules while carrying out home beauty treatments.
Coconut oil for face: good ally in the fight against acne
Coconut oil contains capric and lauric acid. These components make it an effective tool to fight acne and pimples. In addition, coconut oil has excellent ability to fight germs and bacteria. It cleans the pores of the sebaceous plugs and dirt, solves the problem of spots, prevents their reappearance. The main thing is to know how to apply it.
Coconut oil for face-guaranteed to get rid of acne if you follow a strict sequence cosmetic procedures.
1. Leather pre-steams above a herbal bath (you can use chamomile, calendula). This will allow you to expand the pores.
2. The face is cleaned with a tonic, which corresponds to the type of the dermis. Wash it off immediately you need to start to withstand 10-15 minutes.
3. The face is washed with water at room temperature and wiped dry with a soft towel so as not to injure tissue.
4. Massage the pads of your finger into the dermis rubbed coconut oil. First it is necessary to melt the mixture was liquid. Oil left on the face for 15 minutes.
5. Excess coconut oil is removed with a paper towel or wet wipes. After that wash is not necessary.
Best procedure with coconut oil done before bed that night dermis soaked in nutrients. This should be done 2 times a week for a month to get rid of acne. Then in order to prevent the procedure is repeated 1 time per 7 days.
Coconut oil: gentle care for the lips
Coconut oil is recognized as an indispensable natural product for moisturizing the delicate skin of the lips. It will protect the dermis from chapping any better hygienic lipstick. It is also recommended sometimes to use a lip scrub homemade.
• coconut oil;
• any herbal essential oil;
• cinnamon sugar (if not, you can use white).
You need to wash and dry a small glass bowl. It in equal proportions is placed coconut oil and brown sugar. If you want you can add 2-3 drops of essential oil. If not – no big deal. All components are mixed until homogenous. Scrub stored in the fridge, you need to use it as needed. In the winter time 2-3 times a week in summer, 1-2 times a week. The tool perfectly nourishes the delicate skin of the lips, moisturizes and nourishes the useful components. Regular use of this scrub will keep the softness of your smile, whatever the weather. Coconut oil coats the lips with an invisible protective sheath from the negative influence of nature’s «whims».
It’s fun! Coconut oil can be used for the care of eyelashes. The easiest recipe is to add 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil 1 drop of vitamins E and A. mix well and apply the mixture on your lashes 2-3 times a week (it will be convenient to use the cleaned brush from the carcass). As a result, they will become longer, healthier.
Coconut oil is good not only for face but for lips, eyelashes, eyebrows. This is a unique natural product contains everything needed to maintain the youth and beauty of a woman. Coconut oil for face can use women in any age. The main procedures is the regularity and adherence to basic rules.