Castor oil for face is a healer and beautician. Reviews about castor oil, its use and methods of use in the fight against wrinkles
The composition of castor oil for face
No one would argue with the fact that the condition of the face is very important for a person. Therefore, when using various cosmetic means, first, do no harm. This applies to castor oil. Consider some of the acids is the vegetable oil:
Also it includes a large number of antioxidants, protein and vitamins.
Particularly prized for castor oil because:
1) moisturizes dry skin;
2) struggling with rough skin and skin that is prone to flaking;
3) has a rejuvenating effect and the ability to smooth out wrinkles;
4) helps eliminate age spots and freckles, and whitening;
5) is the perfect remedy for eliminating warts, warts on the skin;
6) most of the positive reviews related to the application to eyelashes and eyebrows;
7) participates in the treatment of hair loss;
8) nutritional properties nourishes the skin and nails.
How to use castor oil for face
Be sure before you start the use of this drug, pass the test for an allergic reaction. Despite all the beneficial properties of the components included in the composition of these acids can cause adverse effects. To do this, apply the oil for 1-2 minutes on the inner surface of the elbow. If you are not having burning sensation or redness of the skin, can safely do his testing. And it is best to use castor oil in conjunction with such base oils: olive, sea buckthorn, peach, avocado, and others. Excellent results you can get, even if you add a few drops of this substance into your daily cream.
In order to prevent the castor oil recommended for use with other natural oils in a ratio of 1:2 or 1:3. The same compound would work great for skin care age, which is a very delicate and sensitive. It is recommended to apply before bedtime.
Castor oil in its pure form, you can easily use in case you need to get rid of age spots or freckles. To do this several times a day lubricate the problem areas with this drug. The same procedures need, if you want to remove minor growths on the face.
Thanks to the ability to penetrate deeply into the tissue, the oil will help get rid of small scars. For this you need to do the oil compresses about two hours. However, this process is lengthy and the result is noticeable only after constant use of this tool.
Castor oil can also help in getting a brightening effect. For this you must mix equal quantities of castor oil as well as cucumber and lemon juice. It is also useful to add to this mixture and a tablespoon of yogurt.
Remember the basic rules:
• before applying any cosmetic product, you first need to clean the skin.
• The person must not be wet, it should be dry.
• Castor oil is a little warm, which will contribute to its rapid penetration into the skin.
• Time for a mask – not more than 20 minutes to avoid an allergic reaction.
• Wash off the mask with warm water is better, but the ideal option is a decoction of green tea or chamomile.
Castor oil for face wrinkles
Wrinkles come in several forms: superficial dermal and deep. When you use these tools, you have to remember that this natural product is able to fight only with surface wrinkles and to hold a more effective result.
Undoubtedly, castor oil plays an important role in procedures to rejuvenate face. This is because, due to its properties it promotes the production of elastin, the protein that promotes skin regeneration and collagen, the protein that provides elasticity and firmness.
For more efficient use of periodically indulge yourself with masks that are suitable for your skin type. Many testimonials confirm the benefits of castor oil in the fight against early fine wrinkles. In the evening clean your face the same way you and apply with light patting movements on face, leave overnight. In the morning wash as usual. This procedure is perfectly moisturizes your skin and saturate it with nutrients.
Very useful mask with castor oil for facial wrinkles:
• For dry skin:
1) The simple recipe is a mixture of beaten raw egg yolk and 1 tbsp of castor oil. 10 minutes in this case will be enough.
2) Boil milk 2 tbsp rolled oats, add 2 tsp of honey and castor oil. Time must not exceed the maximum. Thanks to a double dose of vitamin E, you will immediately feel the result.
1) the Perfect combination of castor, olive and sea buckthorn oils. Mix all heated to a certain temperature and applied to the face. If you are within a few minutes actively massage the skin and then leave the mask for 20 minutes.
2) Superior nourishing mask, which includes honey, egg yolk, low-fat cottage cheese and natural butter in equal amounts.
• Nutrient based masks of potatoes for combination skin:
1) Boil the potatoes and make it a puree, adding 1 tablespoon of milk, two times more castor oil and whipped yolk. Received warm mixture apply on face for at least 20 minutes. Then rinse. This mask will eliminate peeling of the skin and saturate it with nourishing components.
2) Raw potato to RUB on a small grater and add 1 tsp sea buckthorn and castor oil.
• Fruit mask.
It all depends on the type of skin. For dry skin the pulp of melon, banana or apricot for oily skin, Apple or kiwi, very effective mask of banana pulp. The whole procedure is very simple and requires just adding a few drops of.
The fruit mixture is applied on the entire face, including eyelids and neck. To keep it for about 15 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
Castor oil to treat problematic skin
The problem is called the skin, which for some reasons has defects – acne, scars, rashes, dark spots and others. Sometimes it is enough to survive a certain period of time or to change the diet and the problems will go away, and sometimes this is not enough.
As mentioned above, retinoeva acid, which is part of the castor oil has antibacterial properties. It can help to successfully fight acne, pimples and other skin problems.
To conduct all procedures with the use of castor oil in the evening. First clean the skin, open pores with the help of a compress with a hot towel. Then lightly massage into the skin a little castor oil. To wash it is not necessary.
To enhance the effect, you can try this mask. Crush 1 tablet of acetylsalicylic acid and add 1 egg white and 1 tsp. of castor oil and alcohol solution of calendula (diluted in a combination of 1 teaspoon to 0.5 liters of water). Apply the composition in multiple layers and leave for 5 minutes.
Great benefit can also bring oil and cleaning to be done on a steamed face. Most importantly, keep the proportions of castor and olive oil:
• for oily skin – 1:1;
• for oily – 3:1;
• dry – 1:3.
Castor oil for face: reviews
While respecting the fundamental rules of the use of castor oil for face and proper doses of reviews about castor oil will be only positive.
Masks and packs help:
1) restore skin youth and beauty;
2) to smooth out «crow’s feet»;
3) moisturize the skin;
4) to eliminate acne on the skin;
5) helps to eliminate pigmentation on the skin
Negative aspects include:
• an unpleasant odor;
• thick consistency, which means stubborn;
• may cause an allergic reaction;
• there are also reviews that indicate that the daily use of castor oil as a cleanser clogged pores. If you have any such problem, stop for a time the use of this drug or reduce the dosage;
• also, given that part of the substance components that cause hair growth, it is necessary to limit the use of oil for women that have this problem.
The use of any cosmetic products in each case individually.
Do not exaggerate and to attribute miraculous properties of this natural component. Try castor oil.
Maybe you’ll find that this is exactly what you need and you for minimal costs get the desired effect!