Castor oil for eyebrows: how to use the tool. Recipes with castor oil for growth and thickness of eyebrows
Use castor oil for eyebrows
Not surprisingly, for the care of eyebrows often applied castor oil. It is popular in modern cosmetology, often added to various skin funds. This is for a number of reasons.
1. The product is completely natural. It contains in its structure a complex of vitamins and nutrients that penetrate deep into the hairs structure, strengthen it from within and regenerate.
2. Castor oil «awakens» hair follicles, filling them with oxygen. The result of the eyebrows will grow faster, become thicker and more expressive.
3. The tool improves the appearance of the eyebrows. The product glues keratin scales, as a result of the brow will remain smooth and well groomed. In addition, they will please a woman healthy unobtrusive brilliance.
4. Castor oil moisturizes and nourishes the hair structure. Eyebrows are elastic, will add to the look more expressive.
5. Masks with castor oil is useful to put not only eyebrows but eyelashes. Data product speeds up their growth. Eyelashes will become thicker and more attractive after 2-3 months of regular beauty treatments.
6. Castor oil nourishes the skin of the eyelid, which is also important. It will help to forget about what morning puffiness.
Use castor oil for eyebrows no doubt. This natural product can afford to buy absolutely every representative of the fairer sex – the price is more than affordable. Used regularly, it will speed up the growth of eyebrows, will retain their healthy appearance. Expression of your opinion will conquer others from the first seconds.
Rules of using castor oil for eyebrows: a detailed user manual
Before you begin to process daily eyebrows with castor oil you need to understand how to do it right. The only way to achieve the best result.
Step-by-step daily beauty treatments
1. Before using the oil need to wash my face, clean your skin and eyebrows from any traces of makeup. This is necessary to ensure that the tool could penetrate deeply into the cells of hairs.
2. Cotton swab moistened in castor oil. The consistency of it is quite thick, so you’ll have to wait until it’s a little «drained». After that eyebrow handled cotton swab with the oil. You have to let him sink his 1-1. 5 hours. Residues are removed with a dry cloth.
The procedure is best to plan for the evening, after the wash is not necessary. Castor oil can also be used after the tattoo eyebrows in order to restore hair follicles after the damage. In this case, the agent is applied to the desired area at night, washed off in the morning.
Important! No need to wait for result from the use of castor oil for the eyebrows in a week – effect in this period of time will not. The procedure required to carry out daily for 2-3 months. Only then will it be a noticeable result.
Castor oil for eyebrows: the best recipes of masks
As has been mentioned, castor oil for eyebrows gives miraculous result. You can use it not only in pure form, but also to add to other recipes of nourishing masks. Such masks a woman can do «in reserve», they are perfectly stored in the refrigerator. It is very convenient. All the ingredients for the recipes are absolutely affordable.
The best recipes of masks with castor oil for eyebrows
1. On 1 table spoon of castor oil is added 2-3 drops of vitamin A and some carrot juice. These components nourish the hair structure. In addition, vitamin a is an excellent growth stimulator eyebrow. The mask can also be applied to the eyelashes 3-4 times a week.
2. In the same proportion connected castor and olive oil. The mask is characterized by nourishing, regenerating and firming effect. Blend of oils restores the beauty and healthy glow of your eyebrows, making them thick and expressive.
3. Castor oil mixed with burdock. Eyebrow this mixture is extremely useful. The frequency of the procedure – 3 times a week.
4. Very well on the state of the eyebrows affects the mask is made from castor, almond and peach oil. These substances contain a tremendous amount of useful vitamins and minerals. Mask nourishes the eyebrows, supports the structure’s moisture balance and speeds growth.
5. If castor oil add a little extract of medicinal herbs such as calendula or chamomile, you can get a real «elixir of youth» for the skin. The mask not only accelerate the growth of eyebrows and make them thicker, but also take care of the skin of the eyelids. The components of the composition can be disinfected dermis, relieve the signs of puffiness and fatigue. Look women will always remain expressive.
6. If women are too rare eyebrows are not very nice. To cope with the problem will help a mixture of camphor and castor oil. The components are connected in the same proportion. The mask is allowed to be applied on the brow no more than 1 time per week, otherwise you can provoke the opposite effect. In addition, in any case can not touch the mucosa.
Presents recipes is a proven mask with the best effect. What to choose is a personal decision each of the fair sex. Main thing is to avoid Allergy to the individual components. You can choose one mask, and you can alternate recipes.
A compress with castor oil for eyebrows
If a woman is faced with the fact that her eyelashes and eyebrows actively begin to fall – will help it compress with castor oil. This tool is very effective. Already after 2-3 procedures will be evident that the eyebrows and eyelashes is not so very fall.
Step-by-step process of preparation and use compress
1. In a small bowl poured 1 teaspoon of castor oil must be heated in a water bath, but do not let boil.
2. Prepare 2 cotton pad, wetted in the solution and superimposed on the eye so that covered eyebrows and eyelashes.
3. Pack is aged for 5 minutes, and then the cotton pads are removed, excess oil is removed with a dry cloth. To wash after the procedure, and therefore, it is best to hold it before bedtime. On the morning of sponging of the brow and the whole face of the ice cube.
Useful advice on the application of castor oil for cosmetic purposes
1. If a woman in the morning is constantly faced with the swelling around the eyes, it is not recommended to make lotions with castor oil for the eyebrows before going to bed. The treatments in this case need to do during the day or immediately after coming from work, so that the skin had a little «rest».
2. Before application of castor oil is highly recommended allergodil. A lot of the time it will take, but thus it will be possible to prevent unwanted side effects. A small amount of castor oil applied to the elbow or wrist. You will need to wait 40 minutes, remove the oil with a napkin, but do not rinse. If the next day the treated area is not redness, castor oil can be used for eyebrows.
3. To encourage better penetration of the ingredients of castor oil into the skin of the eyelids and the structure of the eyebrows, the tool recommended to warm up before use. This is done in a water bath. Castor oil is heated literally 3-4 minutes longer, otherwise the tool will begin to boil and lose most of its beneficial properties. Apply oil in the form of heat on pre-cleansed skin.
4. Castor oil for eyebrows you need to use daily to achieve the best result. However, after 20 days of treatments need to take a short break (5-6 days). Then you can continue to work on eyebrows castor oil.
5. For complex nutrition of the eyelid skin and accelerate the growth of eyebrows, it is recommended not to confine myself to one recipe of the mask. The first week you can make compresses, the second is to mix castor oil with essential oils. This will allow the structure to saturate the eyebrows with moisture and oxygen, to accelerate their growth. In addition, such masks are useful for the skin.
Contraindications to the use of castor oil
Castor oil is a natural product, use it to stimulate the growth of eyebrows can women at any age. However, there are some nuances.
To use the means prohibited in the following cases:
• if you are hypersensitive to the drug, identified using Allergy tests;
• if there is damage to the dermis in the region of the treated area;
• with strong irritation of the eyelid skin.
If you use castor oil for eyebrows correctly and regularly, the result will not be too long to wait. Usually after the first month beauty treatments to notice improvement. Eyebrows become thicker, healthier look. The main thing is not to forget about the basic rules of the use of castor oil to avoid negative effects.