Atraumatic facial cleansing: what it is, what are the advantages. The consequences of atraumatic cleaning of the face, contraindications
One way gently and quickly solve various skin problems is atraumatic cleaning of the face.
What it is atraumatic cleaning?
In the word «atraumatic» has the meaning of this cosmetic procedure. The surface of the skin purifies delicately the epidermis (outer skin layer) is not damaged. The net is deep, the procedure is performed in the salon by using professional tools.
We are talking about superficial chemical peels. It differs from the familiar to the visitors of the salons treatments that during atraumatic cleansing facial beautician uses several different acids. Their concentration is weak enough to burn, as in the median peeling, but at the same time, allows to perfectly cleanse the skin to rid of dead particles, sebaceous plugs in pores, sebum.
If we talk about the benefits of the procedure, they include:
• no mechanical damage caused in normal manual cleaning, by pressure, stretching, microreserve tissues;
• ability to clean on all skin types, including sensitive, very dry, inflamed, age;
• minimum number of contraindications. Procedure you can afford even if on the face there are obvious rosacea;
• cleansing the skin of comedones (blackheads), purulent rashes in the form of pimples and even acne, the inflammation of certain areas;
• lack of face traces after the procedure (the redness disappears in a few hours);
• instant transformation of a person after the procedure – no need to wait until the effect becomes apparent.
It is important that the low concentration of the acid does not cause the woman not that pain, but even some discomfort. Atraumatic cleaning of the face is not painful, except that this is going to sting a little, if the skin is very sensitive. It is important that pure acids also safe: to spread the infection on the skin in this way is simply impossible. In any case, the antibacterial effect of the procedure is considerable and can be seen in the rapid disappearance of inflammation.
It is also important that cleaning is carried out at any time of the year, even in spring and summer. If you have the appropriate preparations and skills, it can be done at home. Apply the funds locally, directly to the site of inflammation, comedo, pimple and not all over the face.
Indications for atraumatic cleaning of the face
The procedure is performed in the presence of many cosmetic defects:
• increased sebum;
• excessive dryness;
• enlarged pores;
• comedones, and pimples;
• the first age-related wrinkles;
• aging skin;
• grey or uneven complexion;
• uneven skin texture.
Acid can really transform any skin, regardless of age. Moreover, thanks to an atraumatic cleaning of the face is restored the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers, that is, start the process of rejuvenation.
Stages atraumatic cleaning
The result was a long-term, depending on the condition of the skin requires five to seven treatments. To repeat them optimally once a week or ten days, more often not. The esthetician will gradually increase the acid concentration, while reducing the duration of the procedure. Starting from 40 minutes, follow-up specialist minimizes the time exposure of the acids to 20 minutes.
The procedure is performed in several stages.
1. Regular cleansing of facial skin by using suitable for your specific skin type means. It dissolves fat separation, cosmetics, washes away particles of dust and street dirt.
2. Peeling chemical solution containing fruit acid. On face mask is applied, which cleanses the skin from surface contamination, extends the lumen of the pore, partially dissolves dead skin cells – the stratum corneum. This peeling can be done independently, at home, if there is acid composition of a low concentration. To maintain youthful and healthy skin, it is sufficient to apply the mask once a week to remove the inflammatory process you can use every day.
3. Chemical peels are higher concentrations. As a rule, the solution of glycolic acid is combined with an acidic juice or extract of some fruit, berries (lemon, Apple, grapes, raspberries, oranges), papaya enzyme, Fig. Cosmetician apply, at the same time makes the lightest massage of the skin, allowing the acid molecules easier to penetrate into the skin. Stronger structure allows more to expand the pores and heat the skin to a natural way to remove blackheads.
4. The next stage is the procedure of enzymatic peeling. It is based on whey protein. The point of this step is to completely dissolve the contents of the pores and intensively moisturize the face.
5. After the last part of the peeling is done, the beautician should moisturize the skin. Usually there are napkins, written with moisturizing ingredients. After 10 minutes they are removed, the skin rubbed lotion with anti-inflammatory effect.
6. The last stage atraumatic cleaning of the face is the application of a special soothing mask. Its composition is selected in such a way as to relieve the inflammation and to close pores.
The effect of the compounds begins immediately after application and continues for two more days after visiting the salon. During these days dissolve grease tube, the pores are cleansed, the person gets lighter or looks younger.
The results of the atraumatic cleaning
Treatments face cleansing glycolic and fruit acids in its effectiveness is not much different from chemical peeling, highly concentrated compositions. But only if done regularly.
The steamed acid skin opens the pores as much as possible, allowing the active breaks down grease and dirt solvent components to penetrate deep inside. Softening, and then the destruction of sebaceous plugs, exfoliation of dead cells of the Horny layer of the skin. The result is atraumatic cleaning of the face are cleaned ducts of the sebaceous glands, the pores again become healthy, clean, shrink to a normal state and no longer need to become inflamed.
The result is a completed course of treatment recovering normal cellular respiration and circulation, positive changes occur even in the basal level of the epidermis, that is deep in the skin. On the skin it manifests itself in the following way:
• aligned the relief of redness, inflamed areas, abscesses, black dots;
• stimulation of cellular metabolism leads to fast visible facial rejuvenation active cell renewal;
• stimulate production of collagen and elastin, restores skin elasticity and causes fine skin creases (wrinkles) are smoothed out completely, and the formation of new slows;
• the face looks younger due to the lightening of the skin;
• lost age dryness, it retains natural moisture level.
Such a result is preserved for a long time, it is necessary to carry out the atraumatic cleaning of the face a few times a year. Someone missing 2 times, and someone needs to procedure 4-5 times a year. It all depends on the specific problem.
Self the procedure at home is not prohibited. The concentration of acid is low, so in the technology of the procedure and with the right cosmetics, you can clean the skin without fear of harm it.
Contraindications to an atraumatic cleaning of the face
Despite the minimal invasiveness and the absolute safety of the procedure, there are situations when to use it. First of all we are talking about individual intolerance of the components included in the acidic medium.
In addition, there is the following list of restrictions:
• dermatological (skin) diseases, including eczema, herpes, psoriasis;
• pustular skin lesions caused by the spread of staphylococcal or streptococcal pathogen;
injury to the surface of the skin (burns, cuts, abrasions);
• keloid scars;
• large or unusual moles;
If no skin disease on the face no, the procedure is not only prohibited, but recommended.
Antibacterial, regenerating, rejuvenating, moisturizing effect is exactly what the skin need of any age and any type.
The lack of injuries and vascular load makes the procedure an effective means for instantaneous transformation of the face. The result is stored for a long time, does not require rehabilitation period.