Almond oil and its beneficial properties. How to apply almond oil for cosmetic purposes for hair health and beauty.
11 reasons to love almond butter
The value of oil almond seed is the large amount of oleic and linoleic acids, which to a greater extent and endow the oil with the healing qualities. Also contained vitamins E, B2, A and F, zinc, carotene, magnesium, phosphorus and other valuable components contribute to the therapeutic contribution to the solution of the diseases and cosmetology problems.
1. Almond oil improves digestion, enhances immunity and reduces the acidity in the stomach. To do this, every day add a little spoon of oil in a glass of juice or milk.
2. Increases appetite. To do this, 3 times a day on an empty stomach to drink 3-4 drops of almond oil.
3. Treats sunburn. Lubricate the affected skin with oil, rubbing gently, 3-4 times a day. Redness will quickly go down, and the skin tone will become more uniform.
4. Calms the nervous system and increases stress. The constant consumption of butter or small handful of nuts will save you from insomnia, will give a sense of calm and well-being. Thus, it is believed that the almond contributes to the emergence of creative ideas.
5. Almond oil perfectly softens the skin, has anti-inflammatory abilities. Is the main ingredient in medical and cosmetic ointments. Applies even to prevent and treat bedsores of seriously ill people.
6. Strengthens the structure and stimulates hair growth. This is one of the best oils to nourish, impart elasticity and extraordinary Shine suitable for all hair.
7. Used in cooking in sauces, salads, and various condiments and snacks. Ideal for fish, meats, fresh vegetables and pasta. With consumption of almond oil improves cholesterol metabolism.
8. Actively used, even in infant care: suitable for lubrication of putnicki and other rashes on the delicate skin of babies, is appointed as a laxative and in the treatment of stomatitis.
9. Indispensable in the skin care of face and body that effectively eliminates the age-related manifestations.
10. Massage with almond oil do for both children and adults. It will improve blood circulation, soothe, nourish and moisturize the skin. Effectively together with essential oils of bergamot, patchouli, geranium, rosemary and grapefruit for cellulite rubbing.
11. Compacts the structure of the nails, softens the cuticle. In combination with essential oil of ylang-ylang and lemon, will make the nail plate stronger, protect against brittleness and delamination.
Contraindications to the use of almond oil
This oil is completely hypoallergenic and has no contraindications. Should not be used only in case of individual intolerance. However, when applying don’t forget to take into account some features:
1. If the stomach along with the food came a considerable amount of almond oil, you may experience indigestion (as vitamin E has a laxative effect).
2. When taking any medications should ask the doctor if they are combined with almond oil. Because the effect of drugs is able to change due to the effects of the oil.
Almond oil is a real miracle for hair
Oil «Royal walnut» helps to eliminate almost all the possible imperfections of the scalp and hair. It perfectly protects hair from negative environmental factors and the aggressive actions of the components of modern means on care of hair. «Royal» oil is excellent nourishes the hair, so the mask based on it can easily give odds to any expensive shop or salon tool.
Almond oil for hair daily care
• Comb. Just drip a little oil on a wooden comb and slowly go the whole length of the tresses. Possible can improve the effectiveness of the essential oils of lemon, bergamot, cypress (for oily hair) or orange, sandalwood and ylang-ylang (dry).
• Washing hair. Just add in the hygiene of the hair a few drops in the tools used. So you enhance the beneficial effect of the conditioner and protect hair from the adverse components of the shampoo.
• Head massage. Suitable for dry and for oily hair. Heat a few drops of oil in the hands, tilt the head down, and carefully massage every inch of skin. To massage need to an hour before shampooing. This simple procedure will protect against dandruff, accelerate growth and improve the quality of hair.
Almond oil for hair against split ends
Mix in equal parts of oils: almond, castor and olive. Slightly warm the oil solution and brush over the hair ends. Hold it for 1-2 hours and wash as usual.
Almond oil for hair restoration
The message first grind oat flakes in a blender or coffee grinder, after add 2 spoons oil and 1 spoon of milk. Slightly heat and spread onto the scalp and roots. Wrap head wrap and insulate, wash off after 30-40 minutes.
Hot almond oil for hair growth
Spread 2 tablespoons of mustard (powder) in the same volume of warm water, add incomplete teaspoon of sugar, 1 egg yolk and a spoon of almond oil. The resulting slurry was evenly spread on the scalp and roots of hair, ensure that the mask does not impinge on the ends. Wrap with plastic wrap and a towel, wait at least an hour. Do not worry if you feel a slight burning heads – so «works» the mask: stimulates hair follicles, causing the hairs to grow faster and «awakens» dormant. Apply no more than two times a week, each time gradually increase the exposure time.
Almond oil for hair dandruff
Mix mashed aloe Vera leaves with the same amount of almond oil. Massage throughout the scalp and massage in circular movements. After 10-20 minutes rinse.
«Alcoholic» almond oil for hair Shine
Here you can not do without brandy. Just apply won’t be inside =). Slightly heat the oil, mix with the same quantity of brandy. Spread over the entire scalp and length of hair. If half an hour has passed, then it’s time to wash off.
Almond oil for damaged hair
This mask revitalizes and heals the weakened, dull and brittle hair. Mix 2 tablespoons of almond oil with a teaspoon of milk and a spoon of milled Hercules. Before applying heat, the exposure time is 30-40 minutes.
Almond oil – a generous gift of nature for the face
The exclusivity of this oil in face care is the ability to deeply nourish the skin, improving the functioning of cells, as a result the structure and appearance of the skin significantly improved. Oil smoothes wrinkles, slows the manifestation of age-related changes, moisturizes and normalizes fat metabolism. He can find a place in nearly all home care products face both in pure form and in masks.
Almond oil for face lifting
In a bit of warmed oil (2 spoons) add 5 drops of vitamin E (or oils of sandalwood and neroli). Careful touch massage oil all over the face, most of the attention is paid to the areas with wrinkles. Blot excess oil with a napkin, after 20-30 minutes, wash with warm water.
Almond oil to moisturize face
A tablespoon of oil slightly heat and mix in equal parts with a wet cottage cheese and grated Apple. Uniform thick coat all over face and neck, leave for about half an hour.
Almond oil for toning the face
Mix 1 spoon of almond oil and honey. Separately, dissolve 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder in warm milk to the state rather weak paste. Cover the face of the same layer and wash off after 20-30 minutes.
Almond oil for oily skin
Foam protein, add 1 spoon oil and St. John’s wort extract, stir. The application time is not more than a quarter of an hour.
Almond oil for face anti-inflammatory action
Chicken join yolk with 2 spoons honey and 1 spoon of almond oil. After half an hour wash with warm water. This remedy will reduce inflammation and irritation, and perfectly nourish the skin.
Almond oil for beauty and Shine of the face
This tool is suitable happy owner of a normal skin type. Grind 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, add as much oil and 1\2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice. If turned out pretty cool texture, then dilute a few drops of clean water or milk.
Almond oil – a truly Royal gift of nature, which, when applied correctly will reward you with great hair, velvet smooth skin, strong nails and luxurious lashes!
More about grooming
- Sugaring at home
- Oil from wrinkles
- Hair removal on the face
- Dark circles under eyes
- Extended or suganya pores face
- Makeup for brown eyes
- Makeup for green eyes
- Makeup for blue eyes
- Eye makeup for blondes
- Eye makeup for brunettes
- Skin care around the eyes
- Eyebrow shaping
- Permanent makeup eyebrows
- Eyebrows for different face types
- Glasses for round face
- An overview of all the types of exfoliation — choosing the best
- Castor oil for eyelashes
- Almond oil for hair and face
- Shea butter for face, body and hair
- Rose oil — use and properties
- Peach oil for face and hair
- Jojoba oil for face and hair
- The wheat germ oil for face and hair
- Rock oil and its properties
- Amaranth oil benefit or harm
- Saffron oil properties and applications
- Rosehip oil properties and applications
- Walnut oil benefits and harms
- The essential oil of ylang-ylang properties
- Mustard oil and its properties
- Evening primrose oil
- Rosemary oil and its properties
- Orange essential oil and its properties
- Canola oil its benefits and harms
- Massage oil
- Tea tree oil from acne and fungus, hair and teeth
- Talc on the face
- Wens on the body
- Dry skin
- Masks for face skin
- Oily skin
- Troubled skin
- Dry skin on my face
- If cracked skin on hands
- Pimples on the face
- Acne on the face
- Dark spots on the face
- Peeling skin on face
- Homemade body scrubs
- Nails at home
- French manicure (French)
- Short manicure
- Home manicure
- Short haircut (photo)
- Medium haircut (photo)
- Long hairstyle (photo)
- Homemade masks for hair
Full list of useful articles about appearance and beauty you can find on the main page of the section Style and beauty